Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 378 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check these out
YouTube - 4runner Rock Lights (Vision X Tantrum)

This is a VisionX LED Tantrum Rock Light kit. It comes with 8-LED pods that have 15-mini LED's each that are water proof and the controller to do all the fancy stuff (if you like that sort of thing) they can be hard wired into an on/off switch if you want.

See link here http://www.visionxstore.com/index.php?cPath=7&osCsid=udo62glgiodlhkdgeg6fvtdkp5
Remember your "piratex" coupon, and get these for 10% off and free shipping to the Lower 48 states.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check out instructions online

Thanks for the orders, more going out.

Please note, that when you check out on the online store that you select the free shipping option, otherwise you will not receive the free shipping discount. It is the first choice when you check out. Your shipment will be sent either UPS ground, or USPS priority mail.
Thanks!!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Well shit, I didnt see the thing about free shipping. It should just automatictly be that way if your order is over $100. Some of us make rash desitions without reading the complete thread. :smokin:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well shit, I didnt see the thing about free shipping. It should just automatictly be that way if your order is over $100. Some of us make rash desitions without reading the complete thread. :smokin:
No Problem, I'll refund your shipping costs, no Sweat. You shouldn't have to pay for, um....oversight :grinpimp: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pricing

This kit has a list price of $119, with the free shipping and Pirate discount, net cost is $107.10. (Plus tax if your in California).
This includes 8-LED Pods, 15-LED's in each waterproof pod, the power block, controller and remote. Each pod has 3M double sided tape and mounting screws.
hil-dw.jpg

tantrum kit.jpg

·
Registered
317 Posts
So if this is the case how did I pay over 130 for my order? Just asking.
This kit has a list price of $119, with the free shipping and Pirate discount, net cost is $107.10. (Plus tax if your in California).
This includes 8-LED Pods, 15-LED's in each waterproof pod, the power block, controller and remote. Each pod has 3M double sided tape and mounting screws.
View attachment 465589

View attachment 465590

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because you did not use the coupon "piratex" which gives you 10% discount, when checking out and select the $0.00 shipping option. The store did have a glitch and should have charged you for sales tax. I will refund the 10% to you on your paypal/credit card. But I have to pay our wonderful state their share.

·
Registered
317 Posts
WOW! your totally on the ball! Your customer service makes me want to buy way more stuff from you! Thanks, Josh

·
Registered
563 Posts
Hey, do I get a discount for making the video and showing off my leaky front diff? :laughing:

The lights are awesome and vision x's customer service is top notch. My remote wasn't working, emailed them, and got a quick reply with instructions for how to program/synch it with the master control. My kids like the strobe functions. :laughing:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Famous?! :laughing::laughing: I'm glad you guys like it, it's a great product. Almost took me longer to find a damn song that youtube had to go with it, than it took me to install the system. :laughing: Saving my pennies for some solstice LED's. :D I like those modular 2" ones.

I just made little brackets with some metal flashing and was able to use all existing bolts for the install. I just loosened the bolt and slid the bracket behind it and tightened it back down. Also made it easy to adjust the aim as I was able to just bend and adjust the flashing by hand. They've held up to many miles of road, desert, trails, and the oceano dunes with the rig being jumped, etc...

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Colors are switchable with the controller, you can alternate as you wish. You can also switch them so when all colors are on, the light output is white.
great
ordering now
should add that to your add:D
I'll send my buddys your way after they see mine:grinpimp:

·
Registered
7,630 Posts
Thanks for the deal and the quick shipping.

I think i should of ordered the multi colored lights but I think the super whites will do :D

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
Colors are switchable with the controller, you can alternate as you wish. You can also switch them so when all colors are on, the light output is white.
signed up. waiting on confirm email...........:flipoff2:

1 - 20 of 378 Posts