Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
gumboot cloggeroo
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you've joined the "Fuck Vertical Scope" bandwagon and would like to leave a calling card here so others can find you then post your info and I'll keep this first post updated to show where everyone has gone. You can also post if you're simply a member of another forum and would like to share that info.

I will delete any information in the future if asked. Alternatively, if you'd like to maintain control of your info, then I can simply list your username in this post and a thread reply number, leaving you the option to delete your reply at any time.

If this works maybe Frank or Roxy could make it a sticky. I'll try to keep bumping it to stay on page 1.

Post your original username and any old usernames as well as your usernames on other forums.

I'm still here as well as irate4x4.com and garagejournal. On dootalk I'm "xmptsunami" and that was also my old username here.

·
gumboot cloggeroo
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reserved for future

·
gumboot cloggeroo
1,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
reserved for future

·
Super Moderator
'82 Scrambler, '14 Rzr
62,013 Posts
No.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
drm

dr ruth mothfockles.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
I’m still here. Also registered in irate under the same username. I have also recently copied my build thread over to Jeepforum as well and am back posting there again.

Past that, the YJ Unlimited builds Facebook group, YJ Fanatics and YJ Warriors groups there as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts