Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 369 Posts

·
Super Moderator
63,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm feeling giving today. If you made a post using the word ni**er in it, you have one hour to clean it up. If you don't clean it up, you have a 7 day vacation. No arguments, no bullshit...you all know better. I don't give a fuck what way you were using the word, clean it the fuck up. Hour starts now. :nuke: :roxy:

·
Banned
13,206 Posts
*tempted to post it here and erase 58 minutes from now, but am sober and realizes it's a bad idea even though it would get the lolz....

p.s. all this racist shit and not much out of me. you cracker ass cracker peckerwood white devil bastards should be ashamed of yourselves :mr-t:

·
Super Moderator
63,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
*tempted to post it here and erase 58 minutes from now, but am sober and realizes it's a bad idea even though it would get the lolz....

p.s. all this racist shit and not much out of me. you cracker ass cracker peckerwood white devil bastards should be ashamed of yourselves :mr-t:
I will ban you for one month if you do...don't poke the bear :roxy:

·
Premium Member
17,846 Posts
I think you should.

·
Registered
9,282 Posts

All the collective power and wisdom of Pirate and we can't get you a job? Just to get you off the damn internet for a while? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
13,206 Posts
I will ban you for one month if you do...don't poke the bear :roxy:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

you know i'm not going to, and you know it was a joke. i won't purposely get banned, not my style. shit does seem pretty tense today though :eek:

almost anniversary time :smokin:
Sublime - April 29, 1992 - YouTube

·
Registered
5,181 Posts
Please tell me this transfers over to the TP. That place has gone to shit with people using that word. Kinda played out fella's.

·
Banned
13,206 Posts
Please tell me this transfers over to the TP. That place has gone to shit with people using that word. Kinda played out fella's.
Tend to agree. Every now and then, whatever, but going out of your way to post it is childish, and lame.
Yeah, I don't really bother spending time there anymore because of that.
:shaking:

while we're at it, why not ax 35% links, i mean, since you guys hate freedom and all, fucking commie bastids :flipoff2:

·
Everyday is Tuesday.
46,291 Posts
:shaking:

while we're at it, why not ax 35% links, i mean, since you guys hate freedom and all, fucking commie bastids :flipoff2:
you have the freedom to say whatever you want. just be aware that there are consequences for your words and actions.

·
I'm a little angel
22,080 Posts
Yeah, I don't really bother spending time there anymore because of that.
The use of that word in the Trailer Park has gotten to the point where it is annoying.

If I had more power, I'd do a search and replace on that table and replace the word with "(I'm a faggot!)" everywhere.

I'm not hardcore on it and I think it can be funny in the right context. However, this place has started to look like a KKK convention with all of the ignorant racists coming out of the woodwork lately. Not necessarily with just the word in question, but just blatant racist comments.

·
Registered
39,918 Posts
I got a flat on my lawnmower the other day and as I was driving it back to the shop, it was going wop, wop, wop. That's cool, right? :flipoff2:

·
Banned
13,206 Posts
you have the freedom to say whatever you want. just be aware that there are consequences for your words and actions.
mo, i don't have anything against you or anyone on here for that matter, but how this has shifted from a warning for the open forums to a "too much racism in the tp" thread is ridiculous. terry's85toy just posted the same shit in another thread.

i stand behind anything i've said 100% and understand exactly what you are saying, but shifting the focus of this thread to the tp's rules is dumb. separate arguments altogether.

1 - 20 of 369 Posts