Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
41 Ford GPW tub, possibly either Ford front clip or maybe CJ2a, 51 CJ3B frame strapped and ready for build....Parting out.

I have TONS of pics so gimme a few posts to get all the pics loaded.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
78,528 Posts
I'll give you a nickel-ninety eight. :flipoff2:

Realistically, not a whole lot cause it's pretty rough. The frame is probably
the best piece. Maybe $200 from the right buyer.

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am thinking some of those little nick nacs have to be worth SOMETHING? :flipoff2: Shut up Indy...you have to come visit and help me build it :p

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh and the tub is the roughest part. Windshield frame and front stuff is all in pretty good shape.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
If it was in better shape I would say 500 - 700 but the fact the body is so ruff I would have to say in the 100 - 200 range. But it would have to be the right buyer. If I could find and old willys/ford around here I woudl snatch it up in a heartbeat but most are so cancer striken, it is near impossible.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Keith Strong said:
41 Ford GPW tub, possibly either Ford front clip or maybe CJ2a, 51 CJ3B frame strapped and ready for build....Parting out.

I have TONS of pics so gimme a few posts to get all the pics loaded.

Dude...
Too think you jumped my shite for offering to burn eproms for TPI in my SIG. Are you related to Mr Haney from "Green Acres"? I had you pegged for whacked from the get go!

·
Registered
561 Posts
Not worth much. The glove box door with the 3 brass plates is worth the most.

Grill is not 1941-45; it is later CJ-2A or 3A. If the front fenders are from a 1941-45 GPW they will have a script "F" stamped in them on the top horizontal surface.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts