Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hears my crew cab ford. In the works are, tubing the rear, lockers and gears, interior cage, front bumper, lets see yours.

·
Premium Member
8,746 Posts
Rock yota did you herculine that whole lower half? That's pretty badass! I might have to steal that idea for my crewcab!

93-F350XL 351W ZF-5 speed. bedlinered the floorboards and have the interior pretty much done. It's been sittin like this for awhile and I need to get back to work on it soon! Gonna swap in another 351 that I have that is in better shape and build a flatbed and roof rack for it. Planning on stripping it down, primering it, and then painting it with Krylon Italian Olive rattle can paint. :D It'll make it easy to touch it up since I'll have a can in the glovebox. Lol.

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Ill post specs now so when I'm home off my blackberry ill throw up a couple pics. Mine wasan '88 F350 C6 1356 60 front 10.25 Rear 4.10 first it was 8" on 38.5 11 boggs (shoulda left it that way) second it was on 15" and 44 boggs

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
Oh and I ditched the injected 460 for a 72 429PI carbed with a 750 got 14 mpg with the 44s

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah it's not hurculiner its raptorliner but I think its the same. I'm getting rid of my bed if anyone wants it. The black is the liner and the white is just paint. Later

·
Registered
15 Posts
iv been lookin for those tires everywhere i have them on my 91 f250 diesel ,can u let me no where to get them or buy those ones when ur ready to change different tires

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
How i got her 8" 39.5 tsls

Painted her OD Green and slapped a new set of 38.5 11 boggs on And perched and shackleflipped for more lift

Then manned up to some 44's

and a suprisingly well fitting superduty bumper

·
Premium Member
19,797 Posts
I love the 95-97 Crew Crab Long bed trucks!
I just don't own the whole block so I can't park one anywhere :lmao:

·
Registered
124 Posts
How i got her 8" 39.5 tsls

Painted her OD Green and slapped a new set of 38.5 11 boggs on And perched and shackleflipped for more lift

Then manned up to some 44's

and a suprisingly well fitting superduty bumper
What are the leaf springs out of in the front of your truck?

·
Premium Member
739 Posts
I cannot remember brand I'm thinkin skyjacker they look like my 6" skyjackers in my 78 they are 8" springs tho. Ya I origonally wanted to section the blinkers out of my old 78 to put that bumper on. Its great especially cause it gives room for a winch too

1 - 20 of 179 Posts