Pirate 4x4 banner

41 - 60 of 4302 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
That pic is actually from a video produced by 4X Extreme Video Magazine http://www.4xvideo.com, its from thier Moab EJS '01 video. They taped the trail when I ran it with 2 buddies, the video is pretty cool, I like their stuff a lot better than most of the other ones I've seen.

There's a big v shaped type notch under the truck, it was just dragging the body, not the t-case. The very last thing you see on the video is me sledgehammering my rockers so the door would open/close at the end of the trail.

The truck doesn't sit near as high as it looks in that pic, the axles were kind of dangling there.

Pete

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
poser shot

i hate posing
, but its the only semi-decent shot i have! it now has a KMA bumber, xd9000i winch, and i have been running bias humvee tires for daily driving duties.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Here's my cutie.....(as if some of you haven't seen it:D)

The usual stuff....bib block, 3/4 ton axles, all new sheetmetal, T350/205.....blah, blah......blah, blah.....

·
Registered
690 Posts
Here is a shot of my 77 coming down a trail....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Here's a pic of my 69 K20

Presently its got 7 1/2" of rear lift and about 6" up front.

Dana 44 up front, Corporate Eaton with Detroit locker in the rear. 4.56 gears. Rockwell T221 transfer case and I'm getting ready to swap in an SM465 to replace the 3 speed manual. Engine is a whimpy 307 that has to be replaced someday.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
pcorssmit said:
Here's a couple shots of my beater.

Slightly :rolleyes: high centered on the waterfall at the end of Upper Helldorado+

My solution to the rocker "problem": :D
Independence trail (web shots-can't link pic)

Pete
Is there a 'we're not worthy' Smilie?.......a FullSize on Upper.....impressive, at least since the last time I was there a couple of years ago.

'we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy''we're not worthy'........

·
Registered
11,586 Posts
Daniel said:
Hahahaha The guy walking away from the camera with the skinny legs is me hahahahaha.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
i see them do you?
webshots still lets you link, remove the .jpg from the end of the address and it seems to work. dont know why

·
Registered
209 Posts
mj said:
i see them do you?
webshots still lets you link, remove the .jpg from the end of the address and it seems to work. dont know why
I see them.............

Here's my attempt at a webshots

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey m j

whos white truck is that at the bottom of your post? that mutha is good looking...

Later

41 - 60 of 4302 Posts