Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I did the search and came up with that a Pro Comp lift is not what to get. Now I have a 78 CJ5 bone stock. I am going to get a lift kit a 4inch. I want one that is not gonna sag on me. Which one to go with. Let me know. I DID SEARCH........... :eek: Also I have $1,000 bucks to play with what should I do or go with?

·
Registered
19,412 Posts
Order a set from National, they will build to your specs.

·
Registered
19,412 Posts
See the reply to your pm. Also Alcan is good:
www.alcanspring.com
Since you got the bucks, might as well go custom rather than off the shelf.:D

·
Registered
166 Posts
Just do a spring over axle conversion. It will work much better, and the money you save, you could spend on tools.:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
tigweld said:
Just do a spring over axle conversion. It will work much better, and the money you save, you could spend on tools.:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

DING DING DING........We have a winner! Gutter, tell him what he;s won :p :flipoff2:

·
Registered
19,412 Posts
Keith Strong said:

DING DING DING........We have a winner! Gutter, tell him what he;s won :p :flipoff2:
Did you stop to think that maybe he's not prepared to deal with all the issues that come with SOA, especially in a short vehicle like a 5? There are guys out there (and yes its OK:flipoff2: ) that just want to lift their vehicle, put bigger tires on it and be done with it, not fight axle wrap, perch mounting, etc.:flipoff2: Oops, sorry, not hardcore.;) Rather than suffer thru a newb bash fest, I figured just answer the question he asked and be outta here.:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts