Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 03 s10 and i want to lift it. Im looking at either 2" ready lift or 2" BL with maybe 31" or 265/75R15 s on there. I have a 2wd 5 speed. does anyone see a problem i may have with this? i dont want any rubbing or not a lot of rubbing and no fender trimming. thanks!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Lift

do the lift and tires. if it rubs, put on fiberglass fenders. common sense:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
well go out grab a front axle outof whatever, tranny, t-case, drive shafts, and start making it 4wd then worry about a lift. a SAS will give you an easy 4" lift with leaf spings all the way around

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Put a 10in block in the rear, 5in body lift, and you should be able to clear 31's with very little tread. Put new tires on it and they might rub.

Oh and don't forget to add flames. They make it go faster and pick up chicks at the mall a lot easier.

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
flaming in newbie section is frowned upon, however you have a 2wd with plans on b.l. and 31's. this is newbie 4x4, not newbie wannabe 4x4. sorry champ, come back when your done mobbin' the fire roads. we'll help you build a 4x.

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
i agree with the 10 inch block on the back, i like using a cut down 4x4... pressure treated of course.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
your all ass wholes. all i wanted was some effing advice but ur all to caught up in ur selfs to help anyone out. eff u ill figure it out

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Love you too.

You're asking about lifting a two wheel drive truck:confused:....... on pbb:laughing:............ you have got to know better.:shaking:

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
your all ass wholes. all i wanted was some effing advice but ur all to caught up in ur selfs to help anyone out. eff u ill figure it out
listen here cock breath, i gave you advise and some damn good advise at that. if i wanted to be a dick id tell you to go suck yer boyfriends cock and get the fuck off this site

·
Registered
14,711 Posts
ass "wholes" huh? your type shouldn't be on a site like this. go back to myspace. or start your own site- "pirate 2x4."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts