Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I gotta get something that sits more than 3 in it, so I'm getting rid of my 85 std . cab f150 XL.

She's got 110K (origional) on a FI 302....New alternator, starter, solenoid, air cleaner, etc...

Tires are Goodyear Wrangler AT/Ds that are brand new. Auto Tranny with Manual Transfer case.. Everything works great. Interior is good with Red seating, vinyl flooring and woodgrain dash. all glass is in good shape too!
The drivers side front fender is dented pretty good with some rust. I just replaced the bed, but haven't had time to paint the truck yet. 4x4 works great and it doesn't burn oil. (has a small rr diff leak..but nothing bad at all) The rear diff needs a new seal but everything still functions properly. I use this truck as my daily driver now and jsut have to get maybe another Bronc. It has a Summit 3" body lift, front tow hooks, a CJ front Bumper, and a trailer ball for the rear. I'll throw in a Big dude, in bed tool box, an extra drivers side door (with hardware and glass) . (as you can tell, it was gonna be my new trail rig, until I decided I needed more seating. Truck runs and drives like a champ. First $800.00 Drives it away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Pics avail. upon request...I Live About 30 NW of Ytown,
oh

Please send pic requests to [email protected] ....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTTT...gotta sell...650.00 or will trade for an xj, sami, 4 runner, bronc, etc....

·
Registered
2 Posts
schlock said:
BTTT...gotta sell...650.00 or will trade for an xj, sami, 4 runner, bronc, etc....
OLD THREAD don't know if you Issac Aldrich from Warren Ohio are still lurking :flipoff: !!!! For all others on this board WATCH OUT FOR THIS SCAMMER AND THIEF!!!!!!!! I have yet to receive my wheels that I purchased from him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts