·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This has become one of our best sellers.... Thanks for the business. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions.

Dan

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are getting closer on the JK model. I will update soon.

Thanks for the business. It is always great hearing from old friends on Pirate.

Dan

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here is a mock up of the JK brackets.... these allow the wire to run down behind the bracket. Coming later this week.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Think you guys could build some basic brackets for an XJ? You'd have the entire market and you could make them much smaller than the wrangler brackets. Just something that fits the profile of the XJ a-pillar but bolts up near the top. There just aren't really any good solutions, even home made, that look decent and mount a light bar right at the top of the windshield instead of up on the roof. I wouldn't have a problem drilling into the a-pillar on my beater jeep.

Or even Grands like the WJ or ZJ because those guys seem to be all about LED bars, but there is just no place to put one other than some Duallys in the grille.

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think you guys could build some basic brackets for an XJ? You'd have the entire market and you could make them much smaller than the wrangler brackets. Just something that fits the profile of the XJ a-pillar but bolts up near the top. There just aren't really any good solutions, even home made, that look decent and mount a light bar right at the top of the windshield instead of up on the roof. I wouldn't have a problem drilling into the a-pillar on my beater jeep.

Or even Grands like the WJ or ZJ because those guys seem to be all about LED bars, but there is just no place to put one other than some Duallys in the grille.
I will be working on something for the XJ soon.

Dan

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Interested to see what you come up with.
Thanks. I will post soon. I am finishing up a couple other design projects first.

Dan

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Remember you can run the wires behind our TJ mounting brackets down to the base for easy routing. Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the orders. The TJ version of the mounts have be a great selling item for us. The newly released JK version is picking up. Thanks

Dan

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We also have universal LED Light bar mounts for:
- 20" Rigid Industries
- 12" import
-20" import

and more coming soon.

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Vendor
5,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for all of the orders. The Jeep CJ / YJ version has been a big seller. All CJ/YJ orders have been shipped at this time.

Dan

1 - 20 of 81 Posts