Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Guess some one forgot to tell him to AIR DOWN!!..sand looks nice and hard though..guess he could have stopped before it was on the axle..then only one bronco would have had to do the job..:D

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
OCNORB said:
Poser pic-

OH, Yeah...go to Sand Mountain...Don't invite anybody....Sheesh.... (Did Brian Larson go out--He's usually my hook up with the HOGGS....?)

Pull out a [email protected] in a crew cab.....They're in all makes folks,,,, I hate to break it to you--the [email protected] are in all makes even Jeeps D: !!

·
Registered
83 Posts
OH, Yeah...go to Sand Mountain...Don't invite anybody....Sheesh.... (Did Brian Larson go out--He's usually my hook up with the HOGGS....?)
Yeah Larsen was there, you'll have to beat him for not tellin ya!
FYI its an annual thing, superbowl weekend at the dunes:D

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
pumpkinbronc said:

Yeah Larsen was there, you'll have to beat him for not tellin ya!
FYI its an annual thing, superbowl weekend at the dunes:D

I'll go park on his CJ....(but I like the superbowl, maybe I'll just go play for Friday night/Saturday.......)

And if I'd looked at all of your pics, I would have noticed his '7 and him playing pocket pool while the truck was getting pulled out...:D

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
pumpkinbronc said:
Oh we like the Superbowl too we had a Tv and dish network, ya know all the campin neccesities!:D
Last time I was out there, the best you guys could do was videos....:D

COOL...

I'm the dork that used to wheel my wifes ZJ :D

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
UT91XJ96ZJ said:

Pull out a [email protected] in a crew cab.....They're in all makes folks,,,, I hate to break it to you--the [email protected] are in all makes even Jeeps D: !! And if I'd looked at all of your pics, I would have noticed his '7 and him playing pocket pool while the truck was getting pulled out...
We would of invited you but we did'nt need two tall bald guys playin pocket pool!!:flipoff2: That would have been embarrasing- kinda like owning a late model chevy:flipoff2: ( I liked em when they had solid axles)

·
Premium Member
7,142 Posts
Thats one hell of a good laugh, we need more pics like that, hahaha!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts