Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to know what you all think. I am going to be getting either a lincoln power 200 or the miller matic 210. What have you all ised and what do you think. Thanks

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
I'm on the phone with the Product Manager for Wire Feed Systems for Miller right now, and he says buy "the Power of Blue" all the way! :)

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
GEARSINMYHEAD said:

Sure there is BUY A HOBART!

OHH gee I wonder who makes Hobart? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32,452 Posts
You can argue arc quality if you want and get a "right" answer. ;) Go use both of them, and get the one you prefer :D

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
My preference is good condition used machines.

I just happened to find a good deal on a Lincoln.
I couldn't pass the deal up and now I like my Lincoln just fine.

I'm sure I would have like a Miller if I had a similar kick ass deal come my way.

Don't let the Miller or Lincoln only shops confuse you with their sales Popaganda.

take those same sales shmucks to two different toothpick makers and they will come up with similar propaganda to tell you thier pieces of wood were better.:rolleyes:

·
IH/Rover Moderator
20,917 Posts
morpheus said:

Illinois Tool Works makes Hobart

- jack
GEARSINMYHEAD said:

Das Right :flipoff2:
Well I guess you want to split hairs because they own Miller too! :rolleyes:

You white box guys seem to have an inferiority complex! :flipoff2:

·
Registered
602 Posts
I have a Miller 175, it's great for me, can weld 1/4" just fine. I've used a 210 before same deal just a bigger package. I think infinite adjustment is a good selling point, pretty sure both ones you're looking at have that.
I think if you can work it any 220v welder will be fine, just depends how big you wanna go like BIg Nate said

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.