Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it worth it? the guy wants 1200. It includes the foot control, argon bottle etc. More amps would be nice for welding aluminum which I would like to use for adapters ETC. The nice thing about american machines is the different style torches for certain type of welding apps.

Let me know, also I am trying to sell a Lincoln SP 130T to a Buddy that will be used towards the Tig. I hate to get rid of it :( Anyways whats it worth?

Thanks

Chris

·
Registered
129 Posts
I just paid 1000 for a miller dialarc-HF its like 10 years old no squarewave but its a 310 amp machine everything but a water cooler and a bottle and the machine was well taken care of the guy used it to make intake manifolds

Judd

·
Registered
155 Posts
it sounds a bit high to me, but i'm not in the same market as you. you should check local suppliers as well as online. what about a tig torch, hoses, water cooler, etc. you will need all that stuff as well. if it has it all and is ready to weld, that might not be so bad. if it has an air cooled torch, figure on buying a water cooled setup if you are going to do any real welding with it.
Doug

1 - 4 of 4 Posts