Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what does everyone prefer, one will work but two might be better...seeking opinions of people that actually use line lock solenoids...as for setup see below....this is for the rear to start....my thoughts are two as I'm not very coordinated....

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
he runs an ARB, so 2 separate ones would work. But I'd do just one Matt. Locking both rears will pivot tighter than locking just one in most situations. But - you don't have 2lofront with that cruiser tcase do you?? Are you starting to think Atlas??? Anyways, I like my line lock, that is - when the brake line is attached to the caliper...

·
Registered
3,394 Posts
hrm, mine doesn't do that at all. Maybe the HEAVY rockwells have soething to do with it. I would assume it depends alot on the weight balance of the vehicle, and the obstacle surface, etc. But with both of my rears locked on level pavement, the inner rear tire barely drags forward. I would say i can pivot on my wheelbase plus a foot or two. Every rig is different, though...:)

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
I use one on each side with a detroit in the rear. It works awsome. using a little throttle, I can pivot tight, even uphill on rock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts