Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK go ahead and flame away but I'm trying to do this cheap i won a rock assault axle housing and want to link my rear sorta i got a yota cab truck what i'm asking is can i cut my main leaves and make buckets for coils and use my main leaves as my links

it is still tuesday rite rolmfao

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Is that how everyone speeks/spells in Kentucky? It sounds like you're either drunk or retarded... or maybe a little of both, huh? Did they let you out of school early today? I like your idea though, I think. Let me know how it turns out.

Subscribed!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell where i went to school they didnt teach typing and my spelling just sux so what do u think about my idea im going to do that or ellipticals

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
what i'm asking is can i cut my main leaves and make buckets for coils and use my main leaves as my links

it is still tuesday rite rolmfao
what the fuck are you talking about you dumbass? you havent read dick in 4 years. delete your account you new england wax faggot.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i searched but never found anything i was going to cut my mains and bolt them back to the axle with u bolts and plates and make my spring buckets on top of my leaf spring plates does that help on what I'm talking about :flipoff2:

·
Registered
27,885 Posts
i searched but never found anything i was going to cut my mains and bolt them back to the axle with u bolts and plates and make my spring buckets on top of my leaf spring plates does that help on what I'm talking about :flipoff2:

BRILLIANT!!!! build it and post many pics, especially pics of you wheeling it!!!! i wish i would have thought of this, fawk the links, just use the springs!!!

·
Registered
5,940 Posts
Are still drinking:D
Never heard you be so violent:flipoff2:

Happy belated Bday Homo:homer:
thanks, ya i guess im bitter cause im getting older. believe it or not i didnt do anything yesterday. i did hit real hard all weekend though.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know someone who did that, it didnt work for shit! Had major problems with axle wrap and spiting the coils out.
that's what i was looking for if it wont work ill go with ellipticals and be done with it

·
Premium Member
17,819 Posts
what does a spring do, it bends and changes length as it does so.

how the fuck do you think you driveshaft and other things are going to like that violent length change:shaking:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
i hope your mom learned to swallow after she had you cause your fuckig up the gene pool.

why would anyone buy link kits for almost a grand if they can use stock toyota anything? maybe u should try torsion bars too!

·
Premium Member
17,819 Posts
i hope your mom learned to swallow after she had you cause your fuckig up the gene pool.

why would anyone buy link kits for almost a grand if they can use stock toyota anything? maybe u should try torsion bars too!

Why buy link lits for a grand when you can do the same for alot less:shaking:

·
Registered
121 Posts
Goblin I sent you a pm on kymc board. I have a few good ideas for you. Give me a call sometime. I hope none of you jerks ever decide to go wheelin in harlan. There are places in this part of the country that you can disappear and never be found. It happens all the time here.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Goblin I sent you a pm on kymc board. I have a few good ideas for you. Give me a call sometime. I hope none of you jerks ever decide to go wheelin in harlan. There are places in this part of the country that you can disappear and never be found. It happens all the time here.
Shut the fuck up, ass raper.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts