Pirate 4x4 banner

181 - 200 of 1143 Posts

·
Vendor
11,810 Posts
I bought a ARB from waynehartwig, Good seller, Got it srop shipped asap.. Good seller
Thanks Pat!!

Before I forget, here's two more for the good buyer list ;)

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #183
Just got back some family business, sorry for the delay!

All lists updated and WayneHartwig may take the lead!!! You sure are coming on strong, i'm even starting to get moist!

·
Vendor
11,810 Posts

All lists updated and WayneHartwig may take the lead!!! You sure are coming on strong, i'm even starting to get moist!
:lmao:

·
Registered
72 Posts
One more for Machine Wave

I've spent entirely too much money with Scott, but every dollar has been well advised and delivered as promised. Scott is straightforward and honest. He stands by his work and warranties. You can't go wrong whether buying from him online or in person at his shop.

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
I'm gonna give a thumbs up to WayneHartwig for the U-joint straps and frame spring bushing for my jeep! Effortless transaction! Thanks!

Lists updated!

·
Vendor
11,810 Posts
I'm gonna give a thumbs up to WayneHartwig for the U-joint straps and frame spring bushing for my jeep! Effortless transaction! Thanks!

Lists updated!
Thanks! And you to the list, too ;)

·
Owner TWF
9,235 Posts

I'm starting to wonder if Wayne is having all of his fam. and friends set up a pirate account to give him props:D

All joking aside. It's great to see so many vendors trying all that they can to keep and make the pirate crowd happy. It's also great that when customer is looking to spend their hard earned money with you there is a place where they can go to see how you do business and how people that have bought from you in the past felt when it was all said and done.

Thanks for all the effort of making this tread work!!!!

I'd like to add 406 YJ to the list of my people I like working with:flipoff2:

·
Vendor
11,810 Posts
I'm starting to wonder if Wayne is having all of this fam. and friends set up a pirate account to give him props:D

All joking aside. It's great to see so many vendors trying all that they can to keep and make the pirate crowd happy. It's also great that when customer is looking to spend their hard earned money with you there is a place where they can go to see how you do business and how people that have bought from you in the past felt when it was all said and done.

Thanks for all the effort of making this tread work!!!!

:laughing: Good one!

But I'd like to second what you said... It's tough, though. I don't like to solicit good views on my business behavior - ie now that you got your parts, stop in here. I've always been taught that if a customer gives you props, that is the best form of a compliment ever. If they do it writing it's even bigger and if you get a letter, even bigger than all! The ultimate for me is when they stop me on the trail in Moab or etc, or send me flags from the sand box! :smokin: Anyway, so I am truly honored each time someone comes in here and says my name.:grinpimp:

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
406 YJ said:
Your getting your fair share of votes here! Wont be much longer and you'll be knocking on Wayne's door!

I can honestly say i have had nothing but good experiences with all the vendors and people I have dealt with on here. hopefully this thread will provide a little more reassurance for the more timid buyers that dont trust the dirt they walk on! Especially with all the bad seller BS that is going on!

406YJ, you think Wichita ICT would let me check three of your 37" tires and one carry on the next time I'm over there? :flipoff2:

Been thinking of heading to Wichita for Christmas this year.

·
Judgmental Square
1,296 Posts
Stryker1 sold me his 32x11.50 TSLs, he met me over half-way to get the deal done. Good Seller!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
406 YJ went above and beyond for us. My dad called him needing some o rings for his h1's. My dad needed them shipped out that day but he doesn't have a paypal account. Todd went ahead and shipped them to my dad that day with no payment. I got ahold of Todd and paid him later but to send out parts without being paid yet is pretty impressive. He ordered them wednesday and we had them at the shop Thursday. Thanks again 406 YJ and we will continue to buy from you. I'll be needing my 8 bolts here soon :)

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Good Seller: RCV PERFORMANCE -- I ordered a set of dana 30 shafts from them before that application was finished. Despite some setbacks out of their control, they got me the shafts on time so I was able to get them installed just before I left for a big wheeling trip. The craftsmanship quality was top notch on the shafts as well. I definitely plan to go back to them for when I get a bigger front axle :)

·
Vendor
11,810 Posts
Another vote for Waynehartwig. He has been very helpful with my orders and has excellent communication.
Thank you!!

Here's another to add to the list as well :D Great buyer!!

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
list updated!

Thank You!

181 - 200 of 1143 Posts