Pirate 4x4 banner

101 - 120 of 1143 Posts

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
BUYER:

TJeep56- sold him a Dana 60 today and was very easy to deal with and stuck by his word.

SELLER:

Desertwheeler- I bought some wheels for my tow rig and he was great to deal with.

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
MROTSTIHS - Good seller. Bought some wheel adapters. He was very quick to respond and professional. Thanks again!

·
What did you expect?
12,764 Posts
Bagman; Great seller

Mike agreed on price, stayed in contact. He was there on time, early, even.
He even helped me load up. Don't hesitate to deal with Bagman ( Mike )

·
Registered
709 Posts
CMUD-Great seller!

I recently purchased a 1973 Ford Bronco on tons from CMUD. He was great to deal with, worked with me to make the sale, and even helped out by meeting half way to pick it up. Thanks!

·
Abby...someone
4,415 Posts
edglock21 is a great buyer.. He paid fast and deal went extremely well
And Pat is an awesome seller.

Got my parts from him in a couple of days (from the left coast to the right coast). Can't wait to try it out.

Thanks again Pat :smokin:

·
Registered
917 Posts
X2 for Brent at Trail Works in Gallatin Tn. Great work, honest guy, very helpful when you need advice.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good Seller-travisford83

I bought a pair of hubs w/adapters, sight unseen. Nice parts. Prompt, courteous, fair price, etc..:smokin: PM'ed me to make sure they arrived and I was happy w them. I am.:)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Buyer: E-Series4x4-Marty was great to deal with. He Paypaled me the money within an hour of being sent an invoice! Great communication!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
01TJCRAWLER and SLIPKOTJ good sellers

I recently bought parts 01TJCRAWLER from and SLIPKOTJ. Both transactions went very smooth. The sellers stayed in constant contact throughout and I would do business with them again anytime. Parts where as stated in the ads.

Thanks again for the professionalism
Hunt

·
Vendor
11,810 Posts
Another vote for Wayne :grinpimp:

I've bought dang near my entire front axle off of him, one piece at a time.
And I absolutely appreciate it :D :grinpimp: :smokin:

·
Premium Member
2,929 Posts
Good seller

cherokee kidd

Quick shipping and great communication.

Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
svt150j49

bignissan

both good guys to deal with. Bought springs from both, and both were quick shipping and responding.

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
And I absolutely appreciate it :D :grinpimp: :smokin:
Updated the List, and I put BSDBoy on the list because it looks like you had a good experience with him several times!!

·
Vendor
11,810 Posts
Updated the List, and I put BSDBoy on the list because it looks like you had a good experience with him several times!!
Absolutely! He's definately a good buyer!!!

101 - 120 of 1143 Posts