Pirate 4x4 banner

121 - 140 of 1143 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good Buyers:

DirtWorshiper - Sold a used Atlas II to Justin. Really easy guy to deal with, recommended!
mikesagpn - Bought a set of TR beadlocks from me, no problems here!

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
Good Buyers:

DirtWorshiper - Sold a used Atlas II to Justin. Really easy guy to deal with, recommended!
mikesagpn - Bought a set of TR beadlocks from me, no problems here!
wow!!! I thought I had a low post count for how long I've been here! You must be like me and know the search button better than the post button!! :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ballistic Fab

Ordered several things from Ballistic Fab. 2 seperate orders to be exact. Orders shipped in a timely manner. Second order did not have everything in it. The invoice said the would arrive when they got more in stock. I called to see about how long it would take. He told me they should ship out in a couple of days. I figured he was blowing smoke up my ass.....Low and behold, he kept his word. I got my shipping track number this morning! Just want to say thanks to Ballistic Fab and let you guys know they are great buisness men. I will be purchasing more from these guys!:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
sparepartsracing is an awsome guy to deal with. I bought a set of 44" pitbull tires from him, he was honest, price was fair, straightforward and easy to deal with.

He was very helpfull in referring me to a repair shop when my truck broke down after a 12 hour trip to pick up the tires. The truck was fixed with brand new parts in a couple of hours and I was back on the road again. He even called me to make sure that the truck was working right and that I was satisfied with the service and the price by the repair shop.

Amazing guy, thank you very much sparepartsracing.

·
Registered
276 Posts
GravelMaker "Ruff Stuff" is AWESOME!! Such great product and customer service.. smooth transactions and just great guys! Loved visiting the shop and seeing all the great products and new things coming... Dan is a great guy!

·
Registered
4,913 Posts
lookin4fun_inca

Robert was a great seller and was in constant contact with me when I bought his Atlas last month. Everything went really smooth and he boxed the atlas so well UPS couldnt have even fucked it up :laughing:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Great seller- Marjama, sold me a like new Atlas II, fair price and worked with me to make the deal happen.

Great buyer- Crawling82toyota, bought my 80 full-width Toyota project, gave me time to get everything together and showed up as planned, worked with me to make the deal happen.

Both good guys! Thanks!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Another one for waynehartwig!

He went above and beyond and sent me some springs for my locker free of charge! Next time I see you on the trail, I owe you a few Beers!

I have also purchased a few other items from him (lockers, install kits, gears, etc.) and they all got to me super fast, in great condition and for the best price! Great guy to deal with, and will be doing business again in the future!

·
Registered
411 Posts
gravelmaker, diy4x, 406yj, 66cjdean, onetoncv, and my list is growing... Every transaction with these guys went smooth as silk. I really like the fact they're willing to help regardless if they make a sale or not. Hats off to these guys and I will definately be a repeat customer.

·
Not a newbie!
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #133 (Edited)
List updated!

Brought Great Lake Offroad up to vendor row!

The downloadable excel spread sheet now has no pirate formating for your viewing pleasure!

Typo fixed on KrazYJ's name!

Thanks!

·
Registered
906 Posts
gravelmaker good seller

moved this to the right section :beer:

I ordered a 14 bolt pinion guard from ruffstuff specialties and the post office temporarily lost it. I talked to gravelmaker about what was going on and was told he would send out another one if I needed. I was able to get hold of the post office the next day and they found it but it was nice knowing he was willing to do what it took to get me my part.

Even with the post office screwup I got my part within 4 days of ordering :smokin:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Add another for Wayne (waynehartwig) at AllJeep.
I had a small issue with one of the joints I received (not Wayne's fault) and he sent another out the next business day, no hassle! Awesome!

·
Registered
158 Posts
heres a few of my fav's:

406yj-excellent wheels. I told him i needed the wheels for a certain event, and he made sure they were here in time. Means alot, when your the little guy and time is important. He also made sure everything was fine, and gave me great pointers at putting them together. Probably one of the easiest transactions i have ever had.

Diy4x4-great parts, and thanks for all the help.

Polyperformance-Thanks alot for caring about your customers.

Onetoncv-your cv driveshafts are just bangin. Thanks alot Jess.

·
Registered
276 Posts
406yj GREAT seller

406yj : GREAT Seller... excellent customer service, and the wheels look wonderful. Fast service and quality product too! Would definetly purchase again.

121 - 140 of 1143 Posts