Pirate 4x4 banner

721 - 733 of 733 Posts

·
flamethrower
12,594 Posts
As you may know, I stay informed (connected to the rumor mill) through many sources, some even close to you. As a result, I had already, at least in my mind, given the credit for Soup to another entity. *Further confused*

If you were involved to any extent, as your sarcasm suggests, thank you very much for a job well done.
In the Little Sluice Farce meeting in Sept. 2009 ran by Tom Celio, Del and I both asked for a plan, and that FOTR be a part of that plan.

The confusion here apparently stems from there being a "plan", and FOTR not being a part of it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
With respect to Soup, the moving slab in front has been removed. I don't know if it is the boulder near my rear driver or not. I thought the old boulder was squarer and larger. ? Also, the digs in front have been filled with rubble. There is a fresh boulder pile wrapping a slope to the driver side of Soup. The old boulder may be part of that.

Glad to see your group had some fun. I was in the black and pink Toyota truggy that you passed just after the old gate keeper.

·
Registered
154 Posts

Hopefully that isn't a red X. Someone in my group got a shot of the Suburban in the box. Here is my TTB ranger walking right through.

The trail is definitely a lot easier in some places, but i would say that some areas that have never been difficult before are starting to become challenging. I still had a blast.

·
Registered
8,946 Posts
So what, now you're the PBB Life Coach? No thanks.

For me, if this thread is about people wanting to complain or express dismay, I empathize. Personally, I like facts that help us understand (that would be the knowledge sharing part).

On the other hand, if people want to make personal attacks and spread rumors, I have a problem with that. That's *me* expressing *myself*.
:like: :usa:

·
Registered
560 Posts

Hopefully that isn't a red X. Someone in my group got a shot of the Suburban in the box. Here is my TTB ranger walking right through.

The trail is definitely a lot easier in some places, but i would say that some areas that have never been difficult before are starting to become challenging. I still had a blast.
nice pic. and your right, the trail from loon to the box is pretty much the same. had a great day also. see ya out there again.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
When i was up there a couple of weeks ago i noticed this little section
just before the soup bowl was gone. Pushed off to the side. Why ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,711 Posts
When i was up there a couple of weeks ago i noticed this little section
just before the soup bowl was gone. Pushed off to the side. Why ?
read the rest of the thread

·
Registered
138 Posts
man went up a couple of weeks ago for a day trip and wow there was hole groups just rolling right threw.
:shaking:

·
Team 261 - VP
4,866 Posts
There's never been a follow up on this thread.

In 2013, there was a County VIP tour, which I was a part of as a driver. I was fortunate enough to have Vicki Sanders in my vehicle. We stopped at this rock, which was pushed off to the side for the tractor. I told her about this thread, and that if it was possible, could she PLEASE push this rock back when they were done with the tractor.

I pinged Vicki from time to time to reminder her...Don't forget about that rock! She would say don't worry Ken...

Well, as many of you know, Vicki came through. The rock was pushed back into place very close to where it was. I just wanted to make sure Vicki got props for following through, and moving the rock that everyone knows back into place. The users here on Pirate, helped make it known to me that you cared about this rock. So Pirate and Vicki are the ones...I just played cupid for the rock.

721 - 733 of 733 Posts