Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts Mike- Auburn, CA (www.partsmikeparts.com) has given our club a $200.00 gift certificate to be given at the Clean-up raffle Saturday at Buck Island!

Thanks for your continued support Mike:bounce:

If you know of any other businesses that are supporting the Clean-up raffle, post them up here so they can get the recognition they deserve;)

·
Land Use Zeus
2,881 Posts
Awesome....thanks Parts Mike. :)
These are the kind of vendors we need to do business with. Folks like this are helping to keep our trails open. See else where here for other businesses that are helping us.
Thanks mucho, Del

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
I will bring in at least (1) $300 J.E. Reel Driveline Certificate.
I need to talk to CTM also.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
H8monday said:
When you talk to Jack... Think 60's. :D

We (DysCrew) chipped in for some of the PartsMike GC that Mark mentioned above. We are also bringing Wag Bags!

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
JoshC said:
When you talk to Jack... Think 60's. :D

We (DysCrew) chipped in for some of the PartsMike GC that Mark mentioned above. We are also bringing Wag Bags!
Yep, we promote happy and responsible pooping :laughing: :flipoff2:

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
H8monday said:
Too cool! Nice work Jeff;)

·
Registered
34,267 Posts
I will donate an IN_CAB WINCH CONTROL Panel

Wish I would have thought sooner & I could have sent the item to someone in charge :flipoff2:

:) Sorry I won't be there:( .....again....... just have winner contact me, or however you guys work it out, post winners name or the guy in charge email me his name:)
Guys have fun! Pack a coat:eek: it's been cold at night:D I remember my 2nd trip in oct 98, it was 26* or so that night, started in a midnight:D

Attachments

·
Registered
10,514 Posts
Since I cant show up. Ill throw in a B-Rad Fab HD diff cover for a 44 or 60.

·
Premium Member
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Darren and Brad- thanks guys!

Kevin Carey is handling the raffle. Contact him and let him know if you haven't already;)

·
4x4 Consultant
7,424 Posts
We will be giving out allot of Gift Certs so we dont have to haul all of the stuff in. I have gotten back to everyone that has pm'ed me. Thanks to all and I'll be coming in Sat. Morning and headed to Buck.

GET IT

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
UGET IT said:
We will be giving out allot of Gift Certs so we dont have to haul all of the stuff in. I have gotten back to everyone that has pm'ed me. Thanks to all and I'll be coming in Sat. Morning and headed to Buck.

GET IT
Kevin,
I havent had a chance to pick up the raffle tickets from Mr Fretwell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts