Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know how many of you get the local radio station out of Georgetown CA, I think its KFQK, but (Web Daddy) Lance, and I will be on the air tomorrow(Saturday 10-23) between the hours of 9:00 and 11:00 am.
We will be discussing the Rubicon trail, the POR club and web site, competing, and all things four wheel drive related.
I dont recall the channel but im sure one of the locals will give more details.
Anyway if you can listen in, and its interesting, let the radio station know, so that we can get more air time in the future, possibly even on other stations.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amanda G said:
Lance, will you be doing Bailey talk? :laughing:

He'll sound very handsome if he does! :flipoff2: :D :p

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Maybe we will talk in our old jazz musician/Barry White voices.

or maybe,

we will just throw out a bunch of "Geeeter duns" :D

·
Registered
13,973 Posts
H8monday said:
He'll sound very handsome if he does! :flipoff2: :D :p
I have never heard him do it! Make him do it Jeff!! Someone who does a great Droopy Dog impression was imitating it last night at dinner, it was funnay. :D

I will be on the road in the general area, so maybe I will tune in to you yahoos. :)

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Maybe you can take your new birthday toys since both of you have em and discuss a bit of trail sanitization. :barf:
Wow! H8nLance on KFOK. Can't go wrong with that team. You guys even have some teef left eeh?

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UGET IT said:
There goes the fawking nieborhood :flipoff2:

Thanksfully I'll be out of the area. :laughing:
Aw come awn Prez, you could cruise the area and swing by the studio, for a cameo sound bite.

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
roundeye said:
Maybe you can take your new birthday toys since both of you have em and discuss a bit of trail sanitization. :barf:
Wow! H8nLance on KFOK. Can't go wrong with that team. You guys even have some teef left eeh?
That is a great idea actually. Ill bring the PETT so we can discribe it, and its importance over the air.
Depending on how much time we have will determine if I can squeeze one out, while on air. :eek: :barf:

·
Registered
7,838 Posts
public response on this ought to be interesting... since most "wheelers" in g-town are old stick in the mud mofo's. I get the fawkin wooky eye everytime I roll through "town" with my rig on the trailer. (stir, stir)

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
roundeye said:
H8nLance on KFOK. Can't go wrong with that team. You guys even have some teef left eeh?
Yeah we have perfect faces for radio! :(

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Danger Ranger said:
public response on this ought to be interesting... since most "wheelers" in g-town are old stick in the mud mofo's. I get the fawkin wooky eye everytime I roll through "town" with my rig on the trailer. (stir, stir)
Id say thats less the case now than it was a few years ago.
In any case, its all good, its all for the trail and the lifestyle.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Are they putting you on during the "Saturday Morning Show"?

Maybe you can sneak a quick peak at the "Woodsong Traditional Radio Hour".....lol

Think Christmas Vacation......"The Shitters Full....."

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ckolloff said:
Webcast Available?
Looking at their website, it doesnt look like it.
Its just a small community station,...but it is right in the heart of Rubicon Territory.
Georgetown for any that dont know, is the staging point for the Rubicon Jeepers Jambo, and really where the whole Rubicon trail as a recreation started,.....50 some years ago. :eek:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts