Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta love winter wheeling in Arizona! Here's some of the good pictures I got.

We had a good mix of rigs. The first part of the trail was pretty easy for the rockcrawlers, the street driven rigs had some fun.

The real fun began when we got down to the lake. Matt.

Roktoy.

Rob.

Next up were the big rocks :D

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jack wowed the crowd with this barrel roll :eek:

He stuck the landing pretty good................

About 30 seconds later....

We got him back over and he went at it again.

Hmmm, whats this?

Might have something to do with this?

·
Registered
5,815 Posts
Pat, did they all go at once?? What happened to the shroud around the bottle idea?? Lookin good, bring it to the Jambo, I'll start drinkin some Mickey's :D :D .

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
If anyone happened to get any pics of my truck or my friend's, I'd appreciate it if you could email them to me. I know we aren't very photogenic but all the pics I have of us are on film and I'll probably never get around to developing them. Mine was the Tan '81 Shlong bed that broke almost immediately and my friend's is the stock '87 black runna. Thanks. We had a good time and I managed to make it all the way home to Chandler open header without getting picked up.

Travis

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
i think the best was when me and rob sat on end and when jack did his barrel rool

Thats the best time i've ever had:D :D :D :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
What happened to the Cheeze-its? Were they in the blast also?

Oh and the pictures,,,,,right-click-save,right-click-save,,,

Sorry I missed the fun!

K-ton

·
Registered
14,282 Posts
damnit, I knew I should have gone on that trip. I hate when responsibilities get in the way of having a good time. :(

·
Premium Member
16,324 Posts
[/B][/QUOTE]

what the fire? hey how did you do that? i wanna know. those are some awesome pics. like the barrell roll.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Chris if i ever get my star i can post some more pics of Marks flops and Jack stuck in the mud.
Let me know when you guys are going out again.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
mobil1syn said:

what the fire? hey how did you do that? i wanna know. those are some awesome pics. like the barrell roll.
You'll have to wheel with us or the Tin Benders to find that out.
to give you an idea of scale, the base of that campfire was about 10' in diameter:eek: It's about a 60ft. mushroom cloud. You need to stay on your toes around our fires, especially when the canned goods come out:D

I'll post my pics tonight, Splatt, E-Mail me the pics and I'll post them

·
Registered
12,996 Posts
I'll have to grab a can of it for the Log Corral run and test the theory! I'm picking up 6 more floor plates and enough rod to make a 6 pack bomb holder. Big boom. Gonna make it on a different swingarm so you can change it out for a single shot. I'll post some pics when done.
Looks like the experiment was a sucess. :evil:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=105002

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Here a couple more.
In an exceedingly rare moment of genius, Pmurf came up with this little invention. The greatest improvement in Mickey bomb technology since the invention of the wide mouth bottle:D

Attachments

·
Registered
7,178 Posts
Hank said:
Looks like his cooler is trained to land on its feet as well...

Nice pics.

:flipoff2:
AWESOME!

do you guys just fill those bottles with petrol?

search for "fire in the hole" :flipoff2:

fuggen cool

used to do the petrol bottles, the c02 cartridge bombs, have an orange cannon, and do the UFO (UFgarbage bags with flames) ROFL pyros GET IT!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts