Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
do you have to cut the lower control arm mounts off for the sky j, the re and the tera or is there one ya dont have to

·
Registered
948 Posts
can you elaborate on your question, on what mounts you are talking about, the one on the frame or on the one on the axle, the one on the frame has to be cut off because if you dont it may hit aginst the arm on a full flex. so if you are talking about the one on the frame the answer is yes.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
was talking bout the one on the frame

·
Registered
948 Posts
I saw some pics of a setup with using the teraflex longarm kit and some home built stuff along with it and now i can't find the pics and the write up on it. The setup was using some skyjacker springs and the tera lower long arms and some home built long uppers. I am trying to do a set up like that, if anyone has any info or pics of it.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Originally posted by TeraTJ:
<STRONG>I saw some pics of a setup with using the teraflex longarm kit and some home built stuff along with it and now i can't find the pics and the write up on it. The setup was using some skyjacker springs and the tera lower long arms and some home built long uppers. I am trying to do a set up like that, if anyone has any info or pics of it.</STRONG>
Sounds like Shlingdawg, he has 8" skyjacker coils with Tera lowers and custom uppers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts