Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you use 6.0" small block rods with compatable 350 pistons in a 4.3 V6 ? What about stroking , Any stroker kits out there ? B&M still make the supercharger for the TBI 4.3 ? I'd like to hear everyones parts list . I want a 250 hp TBI 4.3

·
Registered
112 Posts
yes, 6 inch rods will work just fine. KB makes pistions to use with them, a srtoker crank I am not sure about. pretty much any small block chevys parts like pistions, rods and stuff will work, you just have 2 spares. lol

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
There is a stroker crank. Do a search, it's been talked about on here (maybe in Gen 4x4)

I don't think it is worth it unless you're really going all out with aluminum everything to make it super light. Otherwise, just go 350

·
Registered
840 Posts
how long do u guys think a 4.3 will go before it needs a rebuild? i got 120k on mine and its still plenty strong im just wonderin what kinda life span its got. if i rebuilt it i would bore .020 over and stroke it. my moms got a 93 olds bravada with a 4.3 and 175000 but that thing is soo tired its not fun to drive anymore. only good thing bout it is the AWD which always proves to be fun in the rain.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts