Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'll be running a long travel special in december - instead of 289.00 $ it will be 200.00$ for most- if you send your core- this is not suzuki's and a few odd others- just the norm - toy's and jeeps and such- Just because we love to build these ! he he - jess:D

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Jess,

Maybee I missed something, But Long travel What?

Driveshaft? suspension? Slipyoke eliminator? emergency brake cables? Shocks? Or just a smartass comment :D?

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
I am pretty sure that he is talking about a long travel driveLINE. AKA driveshaft. Transfers power from the transfer case to the axles via the pinion to ring gears in the differential. And $200 for one is a real nice price.

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
He He - silly me- not enough coffee this morning- yes its a driveline long tavel rockcrawler usually a front driveline - Jess:D

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Thanks jess,

Hey I just linked your site to mine.. Thats ok right? :D

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
So is this the double CV style? How much travel? Include all necessary ujoints?

SeanP

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
in most cases it would inlcude labor and parts to make your shaft right now a 12' slip- and its watanties against bending for ever on the spline -Jess

·
Registered
725 Posts
Cool Jess!!

No need to buy one since I plan on winning the next one!!:D

·
Registered
24,646 Posts
Good deal Jess, now maybe I can get my SAS done and dual cases installed so I can get you a good measurement for the F/R shafts. I wish it was a std dimesion on all toyota SAS's so I could get this deal for sure :crybaby2:

·
Registered
12,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well i'm not saying i hate samri's or anything like that- its just the samri's are more parts than the normal- if you do them right - maybe you will win a sami one and it will not be such a disapointment- Jess:D :D :D

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Hey Jess, can we make this retroactive to about... oh.... 4 months ago??:D :D

Or can I get $200 credit on my 4-month-old model and get a slightly longer one?? I'm showing about 5.5" of spline at rest. I think if I put on longer shocks I may have a problem!

·
Premium Member
2,751 Posts
Don't need one cause I won one a few months ago. That is a great deal though. The driveshaft kicks A$$. I can't wait to have money so that I can get a rear CV one. Jess, what would it cost to get a rear with CV?

e-mail me
[email protected]

Erin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts