Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just added some longer radius arms in my pathfinder and thought you guy and gals would like to see them

http://bb.bc4x4.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38891

And if you are sick of the over talked about topics here try the nissan section on bc4x4.com look back a page or two as well there are some pics of my rollovered damaged truck. :p

From Yoshi

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Looks nice. One question,according to your sig on the other board you are running 5.38s in the front and 5.13s in the rear, dosen't that create massive problems?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Only on rocks its bad but in the mud its OK, because the fronts turn just a slight bit slower than the back. i wish i had matching gears but thats for rich people. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
a new t-case is for rich people too....i have 5.43's in the back and 5.38's up front...might want to check ebay for some used gear sets or something to get that thing a bit closer before the t-case goes bye bye....looks good though!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i run all early bronco stuff Dana44 front and 9' Rear

·
Registered
840 Posts
what kind of radius arms are those? did you fab em up or buy em? how long are the new ones vs the ones you had on before? what kind did you have on before?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was using stock EB arms before now i custom made some that are 12" longer and super strong. that go back to a custom crossmember. :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In the rear of the truck i went with the easy way i used ranger lifted leafs and a Eb ford 9" i like the ranger leafs because they have a short front side and a long rear section. which makes it flex pretty good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts