Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LONGEVITY January 2012 Welding Deals

Dear Pirate 4x4 Forum Members!!!

LONGEVITY is back again with our monthly specials and we will be offering these specials on the products listed below for the month of January 2012! These machines will still be offered with free shipping included at these very low sale prices!

MODEL: ForceCut-LP-80 | 80Amp PLASMA CUTTER

SALE PRICE: $550 + 30 KIT OF CONSUMABLES

(Price set below the already low discounted price of $949.99 WITH NO EXTRA CONSUMABLES! 80 AMP 30 KIT CONSUMABLES PRICED AT $179.99 ON WEBSITE)

MODEL: Arcmate 160D | 160 AMP IGBT MIG/STICK WELDER

SALE PRICE: 469.99 + FREE SHIPPING

(Price set below the already low discounted price of $599.99 WITH NO EXTRA CONSUMABLES)

MODEL: Weldmax 164i| Plasma/Tig/Stick Multi Purpose Unit

SALE PRICE: $649.99 + 15 Kit Of Consumables + Torch

TERMS OF PURCHASE:
If the prices are not marked down as advertised, you can purchase any of these Items at this special Discount price, you can click on the “NEW OPTION! MAKE US A REASONABLE OFFER” listed on the product pages above, where you must complete the form given including your credit card information. Please include this offer page in the terms of purchase. Your information will be saved and entered into our secure website for processing and shipment. You can also contact us at our toll free # 877-566-4462 where a live representative will complete your order at the special forum price given above. Free shipping applies in the continental United States. Sales TAX will apply to customers located in California. This offer is not valid towards previous orders. This offer will be valid through 12/13/2011 – 12/31/2011. This Discount will NOT be honored for purchases before 12/13/2011 or after 12/31/2011. Customer purchasing must be a forum member to receive offer pricing – (Customer must be a forum member for at least 1 month with a minimum of 10 posts to be eligible for this offer). Please refer to our terms and policies listed on our website for warranty information on the product sale.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Should be ordering a 80 next week...got a question can I buy a extra torch head later to attach to a cnc table? If so pm me a price or post please...thank you

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great! Give us a call and we will take care of you! You can get the torch at any time. We have several versions as well depending on your budget!

·
Registered
316 Posts
any ?

any special for the weld all multipurposes

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We do have a discount we offer Pirate Members at all times. Give us a call at 510-887-7090 x201 or x206

We will take care of both of you!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Give us a call and we will see if we can get something going for you on the WeldAll model!

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
Saturday hours?

I stopped by the shop to check out the Weldall 256 but nobody was there. I wanted to see and test one before I buy. Was really disapointed!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I stopped by the shop to check out the Weldall 256 but nobody was there. I wanted to see and test one before I buy. Was really disapointed!
Sorry about that. On Saturdays, we work out of a different office. The Hayward location is open for you to stop in Monday - Friday. Please email us or call us and we can setup a dedicated time for you as we do not have a live show room just an office and warehouse.

Thanks

Simon

·
Registered
198 Posts
thats a damn good price on that lp-80.........how much longer is this going on? i need a new one because my thermal dynamics one took a shit last month and they want more than the price of this unit to fix the one i have......and this looks like a better unit......my tax checks should be back soon just hope this does not run out by then

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The ForceCut LP-80 will not last that much longer. We do not have that many left and have replaced them with the ForceCut 80i models.

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Got a question about my Forcecut 60i I got on the Black Friday sale.
Been talking to John and Tom over there (both been very helpful BTW)

Gimme a call please. They have my number.
Jody Treadway

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Jody,

I have passed your info to John and our support team. Someone will contact you shortly.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sometime in the future. Before LONGEVITY releases a product, we must be 100% certain the quality is there. We are working on it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts