Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Havnt broken a birfeild yet but when I do, longfeilds or TG dirty 30's?

Ive heard lots about longfeilds, but nothing really about dirty30's

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I searched pirate and nothing came up..google showed other wise, my bad found some threads

·
Registered
602 Posts
I got 3 buddies running Dirtys. 36's on 1 rig and 37's on the other 2 and they haven't had a bit of trouble out of them. Not trying to steal your thread but what about Nitro's from ECGS? Anyone have any input? 100 bucks cheaper than longs and lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
822 Posts
i've never heard of either. what's the difference?

·
nice roach.
5,739 Posts
boyd died? :flipoff2:

Longs

·
popeye
5,625 Posts
Havnt broken a birfeild yet but when I do, longfeilds or TG dirty 30's?

Ive heard lots about longfeilds, but nothing really about dirty30's
are you the same guy that asked this same exact question in chit chat the other day, that was told to search and HGTD?

it's not that hard to look at the once a month threads that come up asking the same lazy ass questions,,,,,,,,,,,,,

make your own gd decision after you read up on shit

ps
i have been running longs in my truggy for years with no problems. i also mostly sat passenger seat while every one on the left side of the truck thought it was a rental:flipoff2:
i have no experience with any other shafts but have delt with bobby.
as was said in the cc thread "call either one at 9 at night and ask:flipoff2: "

·
Registered
661 Posts
They are both the same basicly same price good service with both price is virtually the same so just pick one and run it

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
They are both the same basicly same price good service with both price is virtually the same so just pick one and run it
Except one has 4340 with 300M guts parts and is made in the USA... and the other is made from all 4340 and is made in China....

EDIT*** They are both made in USA now apparently...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
BULLSHIT..... I shipped my gears to Bobby to have them cryo'd. He finished them before he even had my credit card info for payment.

You think your gonna get that from trailgear?

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
BULLSHIT..... I shipped my gears to Bobby to have them cryo'd. He finished them before he even had my credit card info for payment.

You think your gonna get that from trailgear?
well, since TG doesnt' offer a cryo service for gears, I don't see how this means a damn thing pertaining to this thread...

·
Registered
192 Posts
Longs. Great product and customer service to match. Been running a couple of his products for many years and couldn't b happier!

·
Registered
300 Posts
Longs vs TG's

First off Bobby invented the upgraded birfield. He is always available to talk to a guy about whatever you might need help with. I have bought two sets of longs for two different axles in the last five years, along with many other items and have always received the best service
. Try calling TG or China and talk to someone that even has a fraction of Bobby's knowledge. This country is F****ed up and people need to buy USA as much a possible who cares about saving a few bucks.

·
Wicked Raciest !
17,735 Posts
First off Bobby invented the upgraded birfield. He is always available to talk to a guy about whatever you might need help with. I have bought two sets of longs for two different axles in the last five years, along with many other items and have always received the best service
. Try calling TG or China and talk to someone that even has a fraction of Bobby's knowledge. This country is F****ed up and people need to buy USA as much a possible who cares about saving a few bucks.
Best answer so far!!!!!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts