Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched came up with nothing I'm guessing they are very new anyone got any yet... PRO's and CON's???? My buddy runs them on his 60's I needed inner hub gears why not these get rid of a week link..............

·
Registered
1,679 Posts

·
Vendor
4,164 Posts
Awesome compnay, very nice parts. We're running the hub gears, (among other parts) and now that the front driveshaft is smoother, we're shipping to flanges pretty soon for simplicity. The and I seem to have a knack for unlocking the hubs with rocks.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what the hell I searched before I posted this and came up with one post for some one asking the same question but didn't have anyone with first hand experience, I sure as hell didn't see the thread by bobby.. Either Im retarded or someone needs to show me how to use the search function cause I'm obviously missing alot.. Anyhow I'm in on these will be ordered monday... Also I don't think I have ever seen these on longfields site but his post was from 2006????? I would have got them along time ago....

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
there 85 apiece

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya thats why it's a no brainer for me instead of the hub gears cause my truck aint going on the road when I'm done......

·
Premium Member
15,352 Posts
Either Im retarded or someone needs to show me how to use the search function cause I'm obviously missing alot..
I'll answer that :D

Also did you try the longfield site? That would require google to find it :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
I have a buddy that is running them and has had no problems. He has already gone through a set of flanges from a different company and decided to switch to the longfields. He has a heavy foot with a 3.4 and 42's and has had no problems. I have a set also but still in the process of building:(. I would definitely recommend them and anything else Bobby offers. Good luck.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts