Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
4,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Due to numerous calls and demands Longfields are on sale at an blow out price of $80.00 a piece.... as always FREE SHIPPING to you! 300 in stock with more on the way. Order now!

·
Registered
62 Posts
new longs or you want cores?

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
:eek: Damn Bobby:D

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
What a stand up guy, nothing like taking on the competition balls out. Heres to ya, Bobby, I will be calling you today:beer:

Now get those Cromo Inners so I can order those too;)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
So after I order 4 the price drops :mad:

My timing sucks, hope the UPS man brings em today, at least I won't be throwing a fit!

·
Registered
788 Posts
i just ordered 4 also, but i did it 10 mins ago:D

·
Registered
62 Posts
havent even SAS'd yet and im buying stuff for my axle, but at this price i couldnt resist. ordered a pair this mornin

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
I ordered as well just now, It seems Bobby will continue to run this price as long as AP keeps running the 79.00 ProField. There is definetly a war going down, the strongest will survive. Both product and business. Just ordered 2, plus 4 more for friends.

Stay tuned for the Cromo inners Coming Soon, Dec 17.;)

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I just "suggested" to my wife ;) to call now and order me some Longs, 4340 inners, and a set of bobby beadlocks..........

Merry X-Mas to me.....:flipoff2:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Longs

Ordered a set about an hour ago. Took 8 or 9 calls to get through. They started taking orders at 6am. Was told they would ship tomorrow.:D

·
pimping sparks&smoke
706 Posts
Just ordered my set 8:43am pst. It took multiple speed dials to get through but definately worth the wait-Iwas also told they would ship tomorrow 12/4. Thanks again Bobby!!!

·
Registered
734 Posts
I want to know if the 4340 inners are martacked! Does anyone know? He hasn't answered the reply in the other thread!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts