Pirate 4x4 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody on here run longfields in the past or present on their samuri axles? Think they would be compatible with 26 spline front shafts? Already searched and found nada..

Thanks, Scott

·
Registered
3,303 Posts
ZuksRule said:
go back a month or so ago, look for a post by me.:D
Let me refrase.......... SEARCH !

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Bobby does the entire sammy shaft no replacement you send him yours he sends them back Done

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Bobby Long
http://www.toyotasuperaxles.com

The Longfields aren't an actual product so much as they are a treatment..............
He'll take your birfield, and work his crazy cryogenic woolahh, heat treat magic and make it a-lot stronger than it was stock. Seems to work well for the Toyota guys who are now running 38"s and 39"s with confidence due to Mr. Long.

In regards to 26 spline stuff, if you send it to him, he will treat it and send it back, but he does not have that stuff there. He may not even have stock Suzuki birfs in stock.

good luck, I recommend you save the $$ on custom shafts and just buy stock yota axles........... but what do I know?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.