Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since my buyer flaked on me, I'm just gonna fix up the heep and drive it for a while. The interior sucked so I pulled it all out. Gonna strip it, paint it and put in some new stuff. Maybe Line-X the inside while it's empty. Front bucket seats are pretty sad. :( Anybody want em for free?? :D:D

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,958 Posts
Your Dashpad looks minty!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: Look Ma... No insides...

Joel K said:


How bad? Ripped, or just dirty? or what?
Really sad. :( Here's a pic or two...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joel K said:
Yeah, that's pretty bad..I was thinking of a buddy, but I'm pretty sure that he would prefer milk crates:D
:laughing: I thought so... So, anybody know a good place to get some new seats?? Without having to give up my bad arm and one of my good legs?? :D:D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
140 Posts
Try thinkoffroad.com they have some new for 119.95 ea. for high back's plus some other nice ones for a little more ! it's only money! it's a jeep thing.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
317 Posts
Ya know some full width axles would work nice under that thing even thoug it's a Heep
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,957 Posts
Glenn said:
Since my buyer flaked on me, I'm just gonna fix up the heep and drive it for a while. The interior sucked so I pulled it all out. Gonna strip it, paint it and put in some new stuff. Maybe Line-X the inside while it's empty. Front bucket seats are pretty sad. :( Anybody want em for free?? :D:D

Call Colby at muffler tech...He just opened a new shop at Madison and auburn, he does spray on bed liners now....Tell him i sent you and he will hook you up:D

__________________
Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,076 Posts
i got some charcoal color leather seats out of a '93 volvo 850 in pretty good condition,,,driver seat has some wear but it's electric and can move...i need them out of my garage so if you want them for free you can have them...same goes for anyone else if glenn doesnt take them...although most of you probably want some harness compatible style ones
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,513 Posts
Glenn said:


:laughing: I thought so... So, anybody know a good place to get some new seats?? Without having to give up my bad arm and one of my good legs?? :D:D:D
:cough: link in sig :cough: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
peterfj40 said:
i got some charcoal color leather seats out of a '93 volvo 850 in pretty good condition,,,driver seat has some wear but it's electric and can move...i need them out of my garage so if you want them for free you can have them...same goes for anyone else if glenn doesnt take them...although most of you probably want some harness compatible style ones
Thank you for the offer... :) but I'm lookin to stick with some bolt-in seats. I'm sure I would have to do some modifications to get the Volvo seats to fit the Jeep brackets. Also something in a tan or spice color... Very nice of you to offer though. :beer: I'm sure someone will want those... :usa:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,392 Posts
peterfj40 said:
i got some charcoal color leather seats out of a '93 volvo 850 in pretty good condition,,,driver seat has some wear but it's electric and can move...i need them out of my garage so if you want them for free you can have them...same goes for anyone else if glenn doesnt take them...although most of you probably want some harness compatible style ones
Sent you a PM!! :D

Oh Glenn! Nice work. : beer:

Paul
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lance said:
Glenn, there's a few good deals on aftermarket seats in the Vendor forum.
Oh yeah... :D Didn't look there yet. Thanks... :D:D

I thought maybe you were gonna offer to sell me your cruiser seats. :flipoff2: :D:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,625 Posts
ChrisPy said:


did mine in scorpion liner 4 years ago. have been really happy with it. the 'texture' is ground up rubber to add durability and keep crap from sliding around.
Whats Scorpion Liner??? :confused:

Hey Glen:
If thats a beat up tub and interior.....you should have seen my old '79 CJ7 :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,946 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm curious too... What's 'Scorpion liner'?? :eek: Is that like Durabak or Herculiner?? Rolled on or sprayed??

The inside isn't beat up. In fact, it's really in good shape. The seats and carpet is what was beat up, along with the console. :D:D I like the liner... Make it easy to clean out. Just hose er down... :eek:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top