Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a property in Sacramento that needs some work done on it. Specifically, I have a seven unit property in MidTown that used to be a four unit. We need to take two of the bastardized units and combine them back into a single unit. Already have plans drawn up and almost through planning with the City. Next step is to find a GC to do the work. PM me if you know anyone or are interested. We are starting to interview in the next week or two.

·
What did you expect?
12,762 Posts
I've known this man for about fifteen years, seen his work. He has great references.

Tell him happyjohn from O.K. Tire referred you.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've known this man for about fifteen years, seen his work. He has great references.

Tell him happyjohn from O.K. Tire referred you.

Awesome, thanks. Will reach out to him this week.

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
I got a guy, I just pinged him to see if he's interested. He's usually booked out quite a bit in the future, so he may not work with your timeline.

·
Premium Member
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a guy, I just pinged him to see if he's interested. He's usually booked out quite a bit in the future, so he may not work with your timeline.
Cool. We are not locked in on a timeline yet. Just trying to find the right guy first.

·
Change is good.
35,188 Posts
He asked if I knew you:D...told him you were going to do the interview process and that I assumed it would be a two way convo. I'm sure he wants to be sure that he's going to be paid.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts