Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As far as I am concerned the fj40 pto's are about the biggest pile of crap known to man but... I broke one by mistake and would like to replace it.
Just looking for the winch head or parts you may have. I don't know much about them (other than they suck). This one is on a 72 fj40 if that makes a difference?

Pm, reply, call, text

970-261-9757

Justin

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
When do you need it by? I have one that came in a box of parts with my son's rig. I was going to peddle it on Mud to one of the restoration guys, but if it will help you, it's yours. It's sitting in my garage in San Diego, and I can see if my son can get it together for shipping. Lemme know...I have no idea what they're worth. I'd be willing to trade it to you if you want.

·
Premium Member
8,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When do you need it by? I have one that came in a box of parts with my son's rig. I was going to peddle it on Mud to one of the restoration guys, but if it will help you, it's yours. It's sitting in my garage in San Diego, and I can see if my son can get it together for shipping. Lemme know...I have no idea what they're worth. I'd be willing to trade it to you if you want.
That would be rad! I think the winch heads usually go for between 2 and 300$. I will owe you a few $ on the spring trade.
Let me know if he can get it together and I will get you a shipping address.

Thanks!
Justin

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Ok, we're still in Singapore, and I'm trying to FaceTime with them later today. I'll see what I can get going, have him take some pictures to be sure we've got what you need. I may end up just having you call him so you can work it out. As far as the money goes, we can cross that bridge later...

Jon

·
Registered
771 Posts
Check with Whitey. He is a hoarder of these things!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts