Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If it is wrong to post this here advance apologies...

I'm having a 4runner trail rig delivered to me at KOH and don't have a plan for getting it back to Illinois. I have an option to keep it out there at a friends place for a while but I'd rather get it back home if an opportunity came up. I thought someone may be selling a rig out there or something and might have an open trailer on the way back.

I'm in Carbondale, IL 62901. I don't mind to drive - I can meet you on your way back or maybe just come pick the rig up at your place once you get back.

Thanks!
Nate

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
Good to hear you are all Planned! I was hoping I could fine some-one to haul it there for me so I didn't have to take my own truck. Either way it will there for you on Sunday Morning.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm drive from SE wisconsin to KOH and back, hopefully I will have an empty trailer on the way back. Help with fuel costs and I can haul it. How big is it? I have an enclosed trailer, but its taller than usual. I'm taking 44-55 through St Luis.
This would be great! With the interest in your chassis I'd say your trailer will be empty. I'm sure I (or one of my buddies) can meet you in STL on your way through. Here's the rig, looks to be a near full length 4 runner. Stock overall length was 175". If that is gonna be tight we can get an exact measurement from cannoncrawler.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/1012649-87-4runner-6-seater-dashboard-buggy.html

·
Vendor
3,744 Posts
This would be great! With the interest in your chassis I'd say your trailer will be empty. I'm sure I (or one of my buddies) can meet you in STL on your way through. Here's the rig, looks to be a near full length 4 runner. Stock overall length was 175". If that is gonna be tight we can get an exact measurement from cannoncrawler.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/vehicles-trailers-sale/1012649-87-4runner-6-seater-dashboard-buggy.html
That should fit fine, just get a height measurement

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Cannoncrawler took some measurements for us. 80" at full pressure, 78" at trail pressure, 75" if we pull the cores and let the tires go flat or near flat. 14' bumper to bumper.

Edit: Length is actually 14' not 12'

·
Registered
254 Posts
I'm going to be in the area let me look tomorrow I'll know more when I get in front of my computer.

- Brian

Sent from Samsung galaxy S3

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's always good to have a plan B so I welcome other offers but it seems like Goat1 will be able to help me out. Thanks to Pirate and all who have offered assistance. Most of all thanks to Goat1 for offering to haul my rig home!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Great news if something happens let me know.

- Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts