Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured if anyone would have this stuff it would be the ford dudes.. Does anybody have a set af brackets you arent using? I have cash in hand!

·
Registered
17 Posts
thats gonna be a tough part to find laying in sobody's garage, but if you try a ford new old stock search on google it should be fairly easy to get a shiney new set.

keep your wheels spinnin and your beavers grinnin folks.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dunno.. Somebody might have it layin around. :smokin: I see youre from AZ, check out the link in my sig!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just stock ones.. I JUST need the STOCK brackets, off of a SEVENTY EIGHTE OR SEVENTY NINE F150 OR BRONCO.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wanderer2004 said:
Got 77's Sorry
wanderer
Thanks anyway dude.. I need the 78/79 cause I guess theyre different. Im making a crossmember for my new extended arms.

One of you other dudes wanna hook me up?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I tried to PM you but your box is full. Sorry I dropped the ball on this. I will get them to the ups store and find out what shipping will be.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I may have them?

I pulled a set of axles out of a 1979 f150 (D44rs front and F9in rear) I am not using any off the original brackets/arms... what specifically do you want and I'll snap a picture off it to confirm it will work for you....

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Strong-J said:
I may have them?

I pulled a set of axles out of a 1979 f150 (D44rs front and F9in rear) I am not using any off the original brackets/arms... what specifically do you want and I'll snap a picture off it to confirm it will work for you....
The bracket that is between the radius arm [control arm for you non ford folks] and the frame. Thanks! Also kwspony I sent you a PM. Thanks dude! :D

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'll snap some images at lunch today and inspect them....then I'll send pics over to your email (what is it or can I send it through your member info on Pirate4x4?)

Let me know how to send them.

·
Banned
281 Posts
el ranger loco said:
Thanks anyway dude.. I need the 78/79 cause I guess theyre different. Im making a crossmember for my new extended arms.

One of you other dudes wanna hook me up?
78 & 79 are lower hanging that the older ones...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts