Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my truck was just totaled (92 1/2 ton chevy), so I am looking into getting a PSD for a tow rig.

Here is what I want:
99 and up (something under 25 G's)
Crew Cab
Single Rear Wheel
4x4
Manual
Any mileage

I would like to get something close to Indiana, if that is possible. I have been looking on the net but am scared to by something that is 12 hours away and that I cant drive.

The reason that I am posting this here is that I havent found much and I need a truck.....

If you see anything for sale hit me up please.
Drew

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
umm... im in nc... but id sell you mine for 19k... except its 2 wheel drive... ;)

i too have seen some nice ones on the internet.. but would also be hesitant on buying one like that..

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm south of L'ville area and have an early 99, extended cab long bed, 4x4 that I need to get rid of because Sadaam has decided to have the Army keep in place another year.
About 103k.
I would be happy to let you drive it, I'll even bring it up to ya.
Let me know.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Gotta quit drinking so much, (not) it is a PSD, SRW, 6 speed.:beer: :blender:

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
2k super 9not crew) xlt daully 6 speed ,air, sliding rear window, new ( at 65k southbend hd clutch (1200 bucks) has 82k on er and not a sckratch. 4x with tires bought in july and lots of tread. silver w/grey int right now has industrial warn 9 and jj stainless running boards . will take those off to reduce price. use valvaline blue oil in er and chang it and the filters (oil and fuel) real often
970 222 0065 colorado

1 - 5 of 5 Posts