Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some one to sponsor my truck with either parts, money or services (towing for if I break would be awesome).

I would like to compete again in the Rock Cross Shootout held in Redbluff. I took fifth place in 07, and was a big hit as an underdog with the crowed.

I have put a lot of work into my truck since last year and have more to go before I'm ready for this year. Any help would be appreciated.

PM me

Thanks

Gavin

·
Rotten Sperm
6,517 Posts
Hey dude... I'll sponsor you

I'll provide you one tall can of bud-light for every cometition you enter in :flipoff2:

Good luck

·
Premium Member
5,518 Posts

I'll provide you one tall can of bud-light for every cometition you enter in :flipoff2:

Good luck
:beer: ..... :lmao:

·
Premium Member
3,610 Posts

Good luck
I'll sponsor you a second tall can of Corona beer. Thats a good start.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll sponsor you a second tall can of Corona beer. Thats a good start.
Where do you find tall cans of corona?

Thank you, please note the updated signature.

·
Premium Member
3,610 Posts
Yes! PM your address and i promise i will ship you a tall can of Corona beer.. i PROMISE IT!

·
Registered
262 Posts
talk to some local tire shops and see if you can get some better tires

·
Premium Member
3,610 Posts
We need an update... did you find a sponsor yet?

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Four sponsors right now, all beer. I call that progress.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
15,937 Posts
I work for FedEx and we scrap trucks with a bunch of good parts
Our new trucks have eaton/rockwell axles 22.5" rims large, rotors ect.

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'd be all over a set of 2.5 ton rocks

·
Registered
15,937 Posts
^^
Yea so would I.
These aren't top loaders. But they are thick steel square tube beast's!
Do you do trail stuff? I have a couple of york ac compressors that can be used for onboard air. You just need to fab up a bracket to mount it on the engine. We have other things that pop up too.
Like I said what do you need?

·
Premium Member
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I need to get it up and running again so i can do some trail runs it's been out of commission with some over heating issues which i believe i have narrowed down to needing a new distributor to fix timing so i can adjust the carb properly and thus not over heat. But yes trail stuff is great fun and I have personally been in one situation where someone Else's on board air saved my ass. In short I would be interested.

In case I didn't make it clear I'm pretty much willing to slap all kinds of big ass stickers or paint shit on my truck if the arrangement is right.

·
Registered
15,937 Posts
As far as that goes, if your base timing is on you shouldn't have to worry about overheating. We don't have anything dodge here mostly cummins, chevy, and a little ford. I do have a bunch of condensers that could be used for ac or a bypassed trans cooler.

·
Registered
432 Posts
well it seams from my memory the only reason you got 5th is beacuse i opted not to come back for the second round. i raced you in the first round and you finshed behind me. just to let your sponsers know he got lucky and i plan on takin him out in the first round agen this year:stirthepot:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts