Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have another supplier of ARB parts? i am looking for the "cylinder cap
" for a RD-21 ARB P/N 030503 ? its the side of the carrier that holds the thin carrier bearing and the air inlet seal housing.

i have called a few places and suppossedly they are back ordered from ARB. I am hoping somone may have one laying around ?! mine got taken out by a shattered axle shaft this weekend.

the guys at poly are doing some digging for me, but if anyone has any leads on this item let me know!

·
FOF
2,864 Posts
x2

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have some parts, what diff is it for ?
its a RD-21 30 spline dana 60. I knew i should of went 35.

> everone else . I did e-mail ARB USA and got a response from them. They are being very helpfull for sure. I havent called directly but they sent a email saying they showed two in stock and i could order through xxxx xxxxx offroad. I called xxxx xxxxx offroad yesterday and they said they did not have any.

·
Wheeler
2,780 Posts
its a RD-21 30 spline dana 60. I knew i should of went 35.

> everone else . I did e-mail ARB USA and got a response from them. They are being very helpfull for sure. I havent called directly but they sent a email saying they showed two in stock and i could order through xxxx xxxxx offroad. I called xxxx xxxxx offroad yesterday and they said they did not have any.
Sorry, I can no help . Call ARB back, and tell em what dude said, they will find your parts for you . Or keep diggin on here . :grinpimp:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts