Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I won't go into it what SAR_Sammy does because most of you already know

We are looking for Medical Staff to fill the holes at the Off-Road Events. Pay Sucks, Hours are long, and you even have to cover all your own expenses.

But you get the pride of knowing you are helping to support the Competitors and keep them going.

Okay I'll throw in you can get free admission to the events

Contact me for details

SAR_Sammy

·
Fistful of Boomstick
45,473 Posts
what areas you looking for? i am in MD and available for those areas around me (Jeep running dictating)

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
Mike, Talk to John Clemans, one of the CALrocs judges. I believe he talked to you at the last comp about it. If you want a number to get a hold of him at, PM me

James

·
Premium Member
30,419 Posts
you know you can always count on me when i am there.

·
Registered
505 Posts
My wife is a RN and I am a trained first responder. But we are both in Kansas and there is not a lot of events here.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay after reading these responses and reading the mail that was sent to me let me answer some of the common questions.

As of now the reason we cannot offer to cover expenses is due to just $$ All the Medical supplies and such come out of our pocket. Crickett (My other half) and I are seeking a title sponser to align with. I invision being re-titled to be known as XXXXX-Saftey Team much like you see at NASCAR Races and at NHRA Drags.

PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WISH TO BECOME A SPONSER OR EVEN A PARTIAL SPONSER

Until then the competitors still need our Medical Services. Just look at the last year or 2 and some of the serious accidents that have occured.

The reputation of what we do is growing. Our small Medical Team now has events 10 months out of the year from various off-road events to doing Top Truck Challenge and at this point still just on the West Coast. I still have to work and earn a living so this is not a full time job for me. Thank God I am at least self employed so I can kinda control my schedule.

ANY EVENTS LOOKING FOR OUR SERVICES FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US

Who are we looking for???

First Responders on up. Almost anyone can be used with basic First Aid on up. Of course we can use MD's and RN's. HAM Lic are a plus.

SAR_Sammy

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for the E-Mails

Keep them coming. I am off to support Big Rich at the VORRA Races and will not be able to check my E-Mail again until Sunday night...

Mike

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Get ahold of Air Amigo, in the Isuzu forums, at 4x4wire. He is medically trained and hits alot of the 4x4 events. He is located in western Washington State.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
If I was there, I definitely would...

NREMT-P
Wilderness EMT (and Medic)

I co-found a non -profit that did EMS at multi day musical events.....it was a blast.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I would like to help if you still need people. I am a Fire Fighter and a EMT-I in the Reno area. let me know!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just got back from VORRA

WOW Talk about high speed action. Flaming buggys multi roll overs t-boning in the corners..

Lots of e-mails so give a day or so to anwer them

Mike

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
If your funding this out of your own pockets....is there anyway one can send you any donations?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts