Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Put my TBI 305 in the FJ60 the other day, had to pull the passenger side exhaust manifold off to clear the fire wall. This is because the passenger side manifold exits straight out the back. Whereas the driver side exits straight down (kinda like a ram horn, only more towards the rear..

I'm looking for either one center dump, or rear dump straight down, but it must have the air induction port on the upper front side (for smog) It's like a 3/4" pipe thread.

·
Registered
890 Posts
you got it in allready??!!! sorry i wasnt there to help man.... ill look in my garage today after school....i dont remember if i threw em away when i bought my headers....ill let you know tonight. also...i got this sunday off...if you are plannin to wrench....ill be there!!!

·
Registered
7,084 Posts
Jeff I've never seen a Ram with the single large air port, I think I have one or two with the spider web style ports.
If you don' come up with one, PM me and I'll look thru them.
Butch

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those look prety much like what I got, I need a passenger side one that does'nt exit straight out the back like that. I need one that drops straight down like the other side. Thanks for checking and taking pics though.

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
dog walker said:
Those look prety much like what I got, I need a passenger side one that does'nt exit straight out the back like that. I need one that drops straight down like the other side. Thanks for checking and taking pics though.
cool man, I asked my buddy Jake to check his stuff too, he was trying to pawn off one on me a couple weeks ago. But I can't remember what exit looked like. I'll let you know if he finds something.

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
A local guy says he has one, so I'm gonna go check it out Saturday morning. If it's not the right one, then I'll take that one Butch! Thanks,

·
Discount!
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey Butch, send me your address tonight and I'll send you some stuff out tomorrow. Your manifold looks way better than the crappy one I got.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts