Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently moved to CA from VA and am currently looking for someone to haul my lifted Jeep J10 to CA for me. I'm pretty sure it'd have to go on a flatbed seeing as it's pretty tall, or on the back of a wedge. PM me if you're interested or know someone who might be.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, it does, but the likelihood of me stating which little town the truck is in is probably not going to even affect the fact that it's still across country and it's still a 2400 mile trip. So that's why I posted a very generic post. I just need interest, details can come if they are interested. Then they can still turn me down if they don't like the deal.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Yes, it does, but the likelihood of me stating which little town the truck is in is probably not going to even affect the fact that it's still across country and it's still a 2400 mile trip. So that's why I posted a very generic post. I just need interest, details can come if they are interested. Then they can still turn me down if they don't like the deal.
Take a look through his posts and you'll see you would have gotten a lot further replying with the town your truck is in rather than all that drivel^^ Good luck!

·
Premium Member
2,541 Posts
Be specific ...

I recently moved to CA from VA and am currently looking for someone to haul my lifted Jeep J10 to CA for me. I'm pretty sure it'd have to go on a flatbed seeing as it's pretty tall, or on the back of a wedge. PM me if you're interested or know someone who might be.
Do you go to the post office - stand in line - then go up to the counter and
ask how much a package costs to ship that is sitting in your car ?

If you want an estimate - be specific:

Actual vehicle measured overall length - width - height

Actual vehicle outside tire to outside tire measured width

Pick up & drop off zip codes

Anyone with experience will require that information up front
before knowing if they are equipped to haul your vehicle or not ....

Jim

·
Registered
489 Posts
hauling for dumb asses

If I want to play 50 fucking questions I will let you know , so 2500 bucks and I dump it behind the entering Cali sign , does that help you ? :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts