Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,013 Posts
Major suckage.

Caine was good people. I will definitely miss him and feal super shitting for Erica and the kids

:(

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
No shit. I was just thinking about him the other day. I stumbled across some old pictures from roundup forever ago and his green buggy was in there.

I'll always remember seeing a pic of the bottom of his scout buggy in 4wor. They never mention that it was a scout or what, just that he was the only one to make the obstical in that comp. It was a pretty bad as pic and a sick line.

I didn't know him super well but he will be missed. . . . . . .

·
Banned
5,282 Posts
Always liked Caines rig ~ at first I thought why I'd need a tube rig ~ then I built one remembering his setup. He was a forerunner and pioneer before tube buggies were the norm. I never met him, but send my thoughts to the family he left behind.

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
Always liked Caines rig ~ at first I thought why I'd need a tube rig ~ then I built one remembering his setup. He was a forerunner and pioneer before tube buggies were the norm. I never met him, but send my thoughts to the family he left behind.

I did, but never in his buggy. I met him and Erica pre-kids and both were some of the nicest people I have ever met. I wheeled with him in canada (IRC 2000) and in the hammers but would have done anything for that guy even only meeting him a few times!

Shocked..

·
Registered
550 Posts
i rember the name but not the man(i too was at IC2000 myself)
sorry to hear that we lost another 4 wheeler

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Sad news :( prayers to the family he left hehind.

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Very sorry for his family.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Sorry to hear it, Rick. :(

I've been looking for my Caine pic, but it must be in the :gasp: hard copy storage since it was from back in the 35mm days.

The pic I have is of a nice looking, clean, black Scout II with a rear tire carrier, lift, 33/35s.. from the NWBRU in 1997.

I met Hooper there that year with a really clean looking Hooper SSII, too. Heck, my Scout didn't look all that bad in retrospect.

My thoughts are with Erica n' the kids. :(

edit: The pic I have is from when the Scout looked a lot like this pic from Neckster.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry to hear it, Rick. :(

I've been looking for my Caine pic, but it must be in the :gasp: hard copy storage since it was from back in the 35mm days.

The pic I have is of a nice looking, clean, black Scout II with a rear tire carrier, lift, 33/35s.. from the NWBRU in 1997.
Tom if you could find that pic it would be appreciated. Some of us friends have been putting together pictures for a memorial to give to Erica.
If you can't find the pic that's OK too.

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
another pic, he is up on the rock as spotter. Told my wife and she was pretty shook up - she reminded me of when we were in JV baking and he was there with a sweatshirt and multiple glasses on welding people up..

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Tom if you could find that pic it would be appreciated. Some of us friends have been putting together pictures for a memorial to give to Erica.
If you can't find the pic that's OK too.
I'll keep lookin'.

Found some from John Fleck..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts