Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Team 261 - VP
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a total shot in the dark...but...I lost a wallet on the trail in the mud when I was 17 years old...and someone mailed it back almost a year later. So..you NEVER KNOW!

We were running our ATV's last Saturday...picking up trash when somehow, my digital camera came off my belt loop.

I took my last picture...about midway between the Little Sluice and Walker Rock. And I went to take my next picture, just leaving the bowl, headed to Gatekeeper. Lots of water obviously.

We did turn around and saw bunch of nice people who said they would keep their eye open. We made it back to that point in 30 minutes...but no luck.

It's in a black padded case...it's a small Canon digital...not worth any money really...even new. It's cheapy 100 buck 3 meg camera for ATV pix....but the real value is the 512 MB of pictures and video on the memory card. That's all I'm really hoping to get back.

If anyone happens to see it 1 day...or 1 year from now....drop me a note.

Thanks.

·
Team 261 - VP
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Camera Found!!

It's not the smashed one. Someone else found it....camera still worked...saw our pictures and recognized us from that weekend...I get the camera back this week.

Thanks for all the emails....re-affirms your faith in people.

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
Cool, glad to hear you got it back!

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
glad to hear you got it back.

Now if we could only find the guy who left the broken 3rd member on the trail and return it to him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts