1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I think I saw it at the top of walker hill

·
Registered
115 Posts
You might check with the guys from Wicked Fabrication, they had one of their rigs broke right at the top of Walker, maybe if your lucky one of them picked it up.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
good lord strong...what's it going to cost you to replace it? $15?

I know...Let's mount a RESCUE mission for your mud flap. :D :flipoff2:

·
thhhpptthh!
46,717 Posts
maybee he's just hoping someone picked up his trash and could care less about the flap. :idea:

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah we saw it. Its right before sluice on a rock, it looked like a marker, didnt know it was lost. Sorry bout that. KC says hes heading up there this weekend, but its the Jamboree so I dont know. It didnt look like trash, I packed a lot of that out, it just looked like it was set up to let someone know how far to head in. It's set up on a rock and you can't miss seeing it.

·
Registered
7,442 Posts
Yeah, I will go up either this weekend or the next depending on the situation of a couple friends. I will keep my eye out for it.

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
1RUSTYRIG said:
good lord strong...what's it going to cost you to replace it? $15?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

·
Premium Member
19,786 Posts
1RUSTYRIG said:
Whats the plan, do we need a chopper?

I will be there next weekend, If I find it you will see it in the forsale section :)

·
Registered
12,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Cool thanks Mark. It is worth at least $150,000....it is a K Strong's Booty Fab Special Edition ya know :flipoff2:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Just get carpet, or floor mat, and zip tie it. For the future, id remove them before wheeling. Good luck in the search.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts