Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not sure if this is where I should post this or not. I lost my license plate last thursday on my first trip through the Rubicon. It is an Alaska Plate that says "MR CND". It was lost somewhere between Loon and Buck Island. I looked for it on our way back through, but no luck. I would like to get it back if possible. Please reply with any info. Thanks.
Wes

·
Registered
177 Posts
Not sure if this is where I should post this or not. I lost my license plate last thursday on my first trip through the Rubicon. It is an Aaska Plate that says "MR CND". It was lost somewhere between Loon and Buck Island. I looked for it on our way back through, but no luck. I would like to get it back if possible. Please reply with any info. Thanks.
Wes

How was your first trip Wes? Wish I could have been out there to go with you guys.

D

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Devon,
It was great!!!!! I can't wait to go back. You missed a fun time. I'll try to get some pics up for ya. How's CO?

Sluice Sally,
Thanks for the offer, I would really appreciate it.
Wes

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey Wes,

I'm the guy camped across the road from you Friday night in the Green TJ. You definatly had the rear plate when we pulled out Saturday morning. (my dad and I noticed the plate when we were leaving). Glad to hear you guys made it out in 1 piece. BTW, tell the guy in the blue ford that he was right about Big Sluice, it was tough.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I've got the rear. My front was on a removable setup and my [email protected]$$ forgot to remove it. It was definitely a long trip back out. Little Sluice claimed the steering ram mount on the buggy that was with us. Luckily some guys(sorry I can't remember their names) in a toy hooked us up with some welding cables and rods and a little bit of knowledge on welding with batteries. Hopefully those guys will post up so I can give them and their club due credit.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We went in from Loon and went all the way to the observation point above Cadillac hill and then back out to Loon. It was a long fun weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts