Pirate 4x4 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
back from vacation and a large stack of boxes from various places was awaiting me :D
Took a while to get it all sorted out. Looks like I have some extra stuff for sale too :laughing:

Anyone want a new carbine?

The butt and grip are the same color. Rail is getting green rail covers.

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
**HIJACK**ACOG with tricon? I will never understand the bipod mod? Has anyone shot the ACOG with the "DR scope" yet? it has a 7 MOA usally companies play this down, they brag about it :confused:**Hijack*

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't understand a bipod on a small carbine, but for the DMR type AR it makes sense.
I will have a ACOG TRD and ACOG DOC in hand in a couple days, should be here by Wednesday.
Both utilize a secondary small pistol type red dot sight mounted above the main tube. The idea being that out to 100yrds a larger dot is easier and quicker.
This is the Doctor Optic

And then this is the Trijicon Red Dot

Both are just a take off on the aux sight.

I know how these are intended for soldiers fighting in urban terrain, but they also have a use for folks doing three gun.

I will try and get some photos of the actual optics when they show up.

BTW the TRD will be for sale, DOC is already spoken for.
It is the 4x TA31A with the red triangle BAC, 5.56 ranging reticle, and then the TRD. Comes in a pelican case, has the A.R.M.S. flat top quickmount. $1400

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you sell accessories too?:homer:
I have account with:
Daniel Defense, Yankee Hill, Patriot Ordnance Factory, Primary Specialties (brakes), Command Arms, Magpul, VLTOR, Trijicon, EoTech, Leupold, Millet, Bushnell, Surefire, Midwest Industries, ACE, Smith, DPMS, Bushmaster, Olympic, Stag, Armalite, Rock River, Double Star, Surefire, A.R.M.S., GG&G, Lewis Machine, LaRue

i also just picked up another wholesaler that is more of a hunting supplier instead of strictly firearms. So I can get reloading equipment and components, safes, clothing, etc.

The big thing to realize is that the manufacturers mostly want a big order or I get a tiny discount. Second thing is that many folks will only ship to me, they wont drop ship. So that means paying double the shipping. All that being said I can still beat the prices you would get when dealing with them directly. if you see a price of 100 plus shipping. I can get it to you for under 100 including shipping. Depending on what, the saving can be more. On the YHM stuff I can get just about anything shipped to you for ~20% off the price listed on their website.

Pete

Pete

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Pete....you got anything like this for AK/Saiga?
No. surplus stuff is harder. many of them don't give me a price break (AIM, SOG, etc) unless I order in quantity (10 items) and then it still isn't much of a break.

Pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts