·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD
YHM 7.62 stainless Phantom Silencer with QD Flashhider
Brand new still in the box

YHM-3300-A
YHM, in cooperation with Sound Technologies, is proud to bring you the Stainless Phantom 7.62 Sound Suppression System. The proven performance of YHM's Phantom Flash Hider eliminates 99% of muzzle flash while the Sound Technologies baffle design (U.S. Patent #7,073,426) reduces muzzle noise by up to -32 dB. The fast attach design allows you to permanently install the Phantom Flash Hider and then install the Sound Suppressor without the use of tools when sound suppression is desired. Our Phantom Flash Hider system holds the sound suppressor firmly in place by hand tightening and allows the sound suppressor to be removed by hand when no longer needed. A gas seal keeps the threads clean so the suppressor will not bind, making removal a breeze. The Phantom Flash hider supports the sound suppressor in two places making misalignment nearly impossible, even if the sound suppressor is not fully tightened.

This sound suppressor is designed so that it can be used with a Phantom 5.56 mm flash hider on a 5.56 mm rifle. This allows users to purchase one sound suppressor and use it on .30 caliber and 5.56 mm rifles. As a measure of safety the 5.56 sound suppressor WILL NOT fit onto a 7.62 flash hider.

Specifications:

Caliber..................................................................................7.62 NATO
Overall Length......................................................................8.500 Inches
Diameter.............................................................................1.625 Inches
Weight...................................................................................28 Ounces
Suppression Level........................................................................-32 dB
Material.............. 300 Series Stainless Steel and Heat Treated Inconel 718
Finish..................................................................................Matte Black
Method of Attachment..........................Quick Disconnect with Flash Hider

600$

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SOLD
Ishapore Enfield 2A in 7.62x51 NATO 1965 MFG
Matching numbers rifle. Bright and shiny bore, excellent headspace.
All metal parts were bead blasted, parkerized, and then sprayed with DuraCoat HK Black.
The wood was stripped and then coated with multiple coats of tongue oil.
These rifles were manufactured for milspec 7.62 NATO ammo and NOT 308 Winchester.
$350 shipped to your FFL

Attachments

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SOLDNew AR15 Lightweight Carbine
Rock River Arms 16” thin profile 1:9 barrel carbine length gas system
RRA muzzle brake
YHM 12” custom forearm
Magpul folding sights (MBUS)
CMMG lower receiver w/Stag LPK
VLTOR Modstock
Magpul MOE Grip
Magpul enhanced trigger guard
RRA 2-stage trigger
KNS anti rotation pins
Rifle weighs <6lbs
Bulldog case, Hoppes cleaning kit, three 30rd magazines

$1300 Shipped

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD
New AR15 Ultra-Lightweight Midlength
CMMG 16” midlength gas system 1:7 chrome lined barrel.
Barrel was turned down to .65 diameter for the entire length, except under gas block. Bead blasted, and parkerized.
Replaced the receiver with a DPMS featureless LW receiver.
Midwest Industries 12” forearm, end cap, and low profile gas block.
Miculek muzzle brake
Magpul flip up sights (MBUS)
Badger Tac-Latch II
Trigger was replaced with RRA 2-stage
RRA winter trigger guard
KNS anti rotation springs
ACE AR-FX stock
Magpul MOE grip
DPMS extended bolt release
Rifle weighs <6lbs
Bulldog case, Hoppes cleaning kit, three 30rd magazines
$1450 shipped to your FFL

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SOLD
NIB Lewis Machine & Tool Defender Lower with SOPMOD Stock and Two Stage Trigger. Complete lower receiver which includes: Semi Auto 2Stage Trigger, SOPMOD Buttstock and Ergo Pistol Grip.
item # L7E2 MSRP: $511.00
$400 shipped

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD

New Lewis Machine & Tool Defender Lower with Collapsing Stock and Two Stage Trigger. Complete lower receiver which includes: Semi Auto 2Stage Trigger, Collapsing Buttstock and Ergo Pistol Grip.
item # L7H2 MSRP: $404.00

$300 shipped

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SOLD

NIB Heavy Barreled AR, target/varmint .223 Rem
This started as a DPMS 24” stainless barreled upper.
This is a .223 chamber, 1:9 twist barrel with a matching DPMS BCG
The barrel was removed, threaded 1/2x28 and timed and a VAIS varmint brake installed.
The barrel/brake combo were bead blasted and then coated with DuraCoat Flat Black.
The featureless DPMS upper receiver and replaced it with a CMMG flat top.
The receiver was trued and squared to the barrel.
A YHM 12” Custom model forearm was installed.
A Badger Tac-Latch was installed onto the
Midwest front and rear ERS back up sights complete the upper.
The lower is a DS Arms receiver with bullet style selector marks and Stag LPK.
The trigger was replaced with a JP adjustable unit w/springs and set for very little take up and over travel and a 3.5lb trigger pull.
KNS anti rotation pins.
YHM extended take down and pivot pins.
CMMG rifle length buffer tube, action spring, and buffer.
Magpul PRS Stock and MOE Grip.
Magpul extended bolt release lever (B.A.D.) and Magpul enhanced trigger guard.
Also included with this rifle is a Hoppes 223 rifle cleaning kit, four brand new Brownells 20rd magazines, Harris 6-9” bipod, and an Allen softcase.
$1750 shipped

SOLD

·
Registered
333 Posts
I would jump all over that sprindfield. I am about to buy one here in So Calif but it is all black. Thats a 5" XD right? What is the bullet amount it will hold? What would it take to get it here in So Calif legally?

·
Registered
199 Posts
LMT lower is tempting as I have been considering a 300BLK build. The Girl Scout cookies on the other hand I am more tempted by.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I assume the YHM can comes with a .30 cal flash hider/mount. How much extra hassle/cost is involved in getting it to my dealer here in Montana? I don't remember all the ins & outs of the dealer to dealer transfer process.

·
I build stuff
24,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, this is the qd can. You tell me the thread pitch you need and I will get that specific mount.

Your dealer email/faxes me their license and SOT. I fill out a form 3 and send it in. In 3-4 weeks I get the approved form back and send it to your dealer. Then you do the form 4 with them.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I was only asking location so I would know if I could purchase directly or if I needed to do a FFL transfer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts