Pirate 4x4 banner

641 - 660 of 982 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
79 junkyard Ford 60s, 3 link front, tri 4 link rear built off of a Rubicon Express skidplate. Kept suspension true to era with coils and shocks front and rear. Its just for wheeling and it gets it done fine. :massey:

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
79 junkyard Ford 60s, 3 link front, tri 4 link rear built off of a Rubicon Express skidplate. Kept suspension true to era with coils and shocks front and rear. Its just for wheeling and it gets it done fine. :massey:
Yes. Simple works and it works well.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
hhmmm, looks familiar. Folks, this rig was done right a long time ago. :smokin:

It sure was. When Timmy put it up for sale I sold my othe:)r jeep and jumped on this TKTJ.

·
Registered
252 Posts
So why the hell are you posting that gargantuan in the LOW ridin TJ thread?
Your right. Deleted, my bad, but i am most likely putting my 4" springs and shocks back in, will post back up if i do.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Frame is sitting at close to 17" with 37's.... but NO uptravel. haha How much air am I aloud to add to be able to hang out with you guys?? :) Thinking about running 5" or 6". Build in progress. I'll stop back later.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
I really like your rig, how much front/rear stretch to fit 37s.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
Its got a 100" wheelbase. So thats about 7" over stock. It may be an inch or so in the front. Couldnt go much without moving the steering box, and the rest is out back.

·
Registered
253 Posts
a couple of Chris durhams TJs,

1" body and a front leveling kit with 60s and 40s

and here it is in action

i believe just a front leveling kit and 44s and 37s, not a 100% on the specs

notsure if this is the same white one or not but yet another durham creation

and one more from durham, i believe this one had 60s and 40s not sure on the lift

and one of my friends old yjs on stock tj springs all the way around on 35s

·
Registered
253 Posts
Oh yea i forgot about Chris's tj/willys truck on 42s :D

641 - 660 of 982 Posts