Pirate 4x4 banner

661 - 680 of 982 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Man that was a long read!!! From page 1. Wont Post pics till im done with my LJ. Ha like that ever happens!!!

Funny to see the TAMERS stickers again. Was a Tamer back in the day...

That pic with the rock, is that Rieder ?

nice stuff posted up all. thanks for this thread!!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
not a tj but my contribution. it is still under construction and the cage will be replaced! has a 5.3 fuel injected th350, and 205 for now. ft d60 and rear d70 with three link front four link rear air shocks all around psc full hydro steering artec ft and rear truss and artec high steer arms

·
Registered
6,899 Posts
not a tj but my contribution. it is still under construction and the cage will be replaced! has a 5.3 fuel injected th350, and 205 for now. ft d60 and rear d70 with three link front four link rear air shocks all around psc full hydro steering artec ft and rear truss and artec high steer arms
Looks good. We gonna see that at Stillwater or Katemcy in January/February?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
20" belly pan to ground, 106 WB, 40's, tons, 5.2l Magnum V-8, Atlas, standard sh!t!

jeep (2).jpg

·
Registered
1,062 Posts

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
What's your belly clearance? How much up travel do you have before your links bind on the frame?
up travel is 4". no binding to date. 14" ORI's front, 16" rear. about 20" at belly.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice, what coils?
Rough country progressive rates, but they are for a 4cyl TJ. Got the 4 coils, 4 rough country performance 2.2 shocks, and some other misc. parts off Craigslist for under $100.

Whenever I get the cash though, I'm gonna switch to the Rock Krawler 2.5 long arm setup with 3" Bilstein shocks. Or I might wait till I can stretch it Alittle with coilovers

661 - 680 of 982 Posts